Reviews for Army of Two
sunsethill chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
This is a really great story. I thoroughly enjoyed the tension in this story of good people (and bad people) figuring out how to survive a great evil. I look forward to when your muse crafts the next update.
Johnnyseattle chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Of all your active stories, I like this one the most. Hope life lets you slack off and write more soon.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Wow! Talk about AU! Great story so far, Thank You for your words...Ed
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I hope it is Harry, or Neville, that is chosen as Arbiter because Tom I think would slip back to being his bastard self. I was looking forward to Neville confronting Bella, when will that happen? Seems like Luna is not so much with Harry any more.
Lycan01 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Good chapter.
Lycan01 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
A nice start.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Mental... you are completely mental... but by the dogs, do I love it! You combined 'Zombie appocolypse' with Harry Potter, but you did it in a completely crazy way... Fun though.
ObsequiousAl chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I like this story so far, and love Luna and Harry fics. Voldemort and Harry team would definitely be quite the duo. The tension in the brige scene is really well done, but while I understand your Neville's reaction, I'm surprised he'd go for "vengeance." Is Harry now "master of death?" Thank you for your work.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Oh, yes, that's going to go over well, Harry. Snicker. I like the tension of this a lot. There should be lots of fun confrontations, etc, before it's all said and done. I also wonder if you plan to humanize Voldie some more now that his soul is whole. After all, he damaged himself when he was only 16 and even though he was already pretty dark, I'm not sure how splitting his soul would have affected him. I'm interested to see your take on that.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hmm. I haven't seen a "Harry and Voldie have to work together to save the world" story in a long time. I'm not sure I really understood exactly what Voldie was trying to do with the virus, but I'll roll with it and figure it will make sense in time. ;-) I love Harry/Luna and can't find enough of them, so I figure I will enjoy this one if only for the pairing.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Still entertaining. Thanks for the update.

›› The anger was getting the best of him and he started to cut her
At this point, Bellatrix would be dead. The sword had the power of Basilisk venom, and just a scratch would kill a person in minutes.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Starts with too much "tell" and not enough "show", but gets better with Harry's stroll through the woods.

There would not be 7 shadows converging on Voldemort.
The diary was destroyed and, since Dumbledore died and Harry has the stone, then the ring was destroyed too.
That means 5 shadows, max.

But setting up a "reluctant partners", "zombie apocalypse" scenario could be fun.
Jakattk chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I don't know if I would take the mark. I'm more of a run for the mountains person, myself.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I do not know what exactly Harry has done to up his power, but it apparently takes a toll every time he taps it...how bad is the result of it on him? Did the wand help to up the power or was that all Harry? I hope the Bella gets a chance to plead her case to Neville, especially since she is now clear of the controlling and mind-altering factors that forced her to act that way. Those on the "light" side may not like what Harry is doing, but he is doing what he has always done...giving them a chance to live by sacrificing what he wants. Tom's reaction to Harry's power is a good indicator that he now knows he is outmatched in raw magic ability, but he still has a lot more experience.