Reviews for Facades
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
How adorable - I loved the mention of the original costumes 3 I was more than heartbroken we didn't get an appearance in the end of them but the happy ending more than made up...
jehc chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
***Spoiler Alert**
I really like that Miranda handles the whole debacle with dignity and grace but I REALLY wanted for them to wear the costumes. Maybe privately latter?
cressey chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I think I would have marked this as an M though its not causing any harm here in T land.
Really enjoyed this story
LittleSnowWhite chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You wrote Décolletage...it's décolleté (I'm french hihihi) And I wanted you to know that you are a good writer and I'm always excited to read your new fanfictions :)
Aj chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Tottally not what I was expecting, With the costume change, but it grew and is now a favorite of mine. Great job!
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I must say that this was one of the first DWP Mirandy stories I ever read in this fandom. I loved it then and I love it now, I love coming back to it. I must say I'm glad to find it on FF net so that I might favorite it and find it easily when I wish to reread it. So huge thanks for posting it here. Oh and btw, I truly love every one of your stories.
LethalPoison chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Amazing story :)
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved this. So this was your first? Why was it not published sooner ? XD Also...now I'm craving for someone to make a Mirandy manip of Miranda and Andy in their Jadis and Susan costumes XD
Llamabay chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Where have I read this before? I enjoyed it then and I loved reading it again. Thank you for sharing.
perks123 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Just re-read your story. Yes, it still makes me smile too:)
Refreshingly Original chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
It was wonderful when I first read it.

But it was even better the second time 'round.

Ro
CaptainStone chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Of course, this story made me smile. I can imagine Miranda as Mary and Andrea as lamb. As "Mary", Miranda came to her "lamb" for defense against douche bag Christian. Miranda should whack him with her cane instead. ;-). Thanks for the read!
QuietMontana chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
although it is short it does make me smile. great writing!
lmei chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
uhm... wow. that was your FIRST story? OMG. that was one of your best yet!