Reviews for Innocence
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
it actually would have been stupid of Naruto to kill him really; Orochimaru did a lot of good before he became evil and removing him from time might actually make things worse, if the future is mostly okay, then it's best to let those that died stay dead... if only Naruto was told that
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Well done. This is wonderfully true to Naruto's character. His admitting to have failed the mission was the perfect way to end this fic; I could actually hear his voice saying that line. It made me sad about the whole situation, yet proud of his nobility at the same time. Thank you for sharing this piece.
Mallari chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Наруто не слабак)
И миссия изначально была довольно идиотской)/ не правильно расчитано время)
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I guess that he couldn't bring anything back with him, could he? I mean, if he could've brought Baby Orochi back to the future with him, both options would have taken place - Orochimaru wouldn't have been a factor in the Curse Seal, Invasion, Sarutobi's death, etc... but the baby would've gotten to live.
warriorx559 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Never seen this kind of story, props for that.
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
He's weak, and yes, I would have killed him.
DialACow chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was a nice, enjoyable short story. It is easy to say you would kill a person like Hitler or Stalin if you had the chance to go back in time and do so, but to actually do the deed? The story was definitely true to the Naruto character, one who can't help but see the best in people, even a baby Orochimaru.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I couldn't bring myself to end a child's life. Its wrong. And trying to change the past would cause more problems then its worth.
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I'm glad Naruto couldn't do it. What were they thinking when they thought 'hey let's kill a baby! Who cares if that's WRONG!' I mean damn.
J.F.C chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Taking out the last scene, this could actually turn into the very first Naruto raising Orochimaru fanfic. This idea could actually turn into a very interesting plot.