Reviews for CATZ True Agenda
Yes, yes you did. 0.o
discb chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Only 1 more? Balls
discb chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I've heard bloodbaths work wonders on your skin.
discb chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
i think Zero's my favorite now...
DantesClover chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Digging the progression, there's so much angst, I love it. This chapter was a nice sway away from the usual gun fights, and brutal action scenes. Keep it up, can't wait to see where this goes.
discb chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Harsh perspective on her own life. I wonder what fate has in store for Zero after shooting Morana.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I wonder, too.

This could go any of a NUMBER of ways. Morana could find Roulet and fight him, and they could - ahem - get to know each other to such an extent that they call a truce so they can go after Williams. Or she could go after him and get caught in the trap he's devising (and he'd better get cracking if he wants to complete it before she finds him). Or she could figure out that the semi-psychic link they seem to share has a biological basis ("Brother!" "Sister!"). Or the team could find him and catch him as they're planning. Or, most likely, something that hasn't occurred to me.

I hope we'll see SOON.
DantesClover chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
This is so good. I'm on the edge of my seat here man! Keep up the excellent work, I look forward to the next chapter.
DantesClover chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was so good. The banter between Morana and Roulet was perfect. I was laughing out loud because of it. I can tell this cat and mouse chase will be going on for quite sometime. And I look forward to the ride. Can't for the next update. Keep up the excellent work.
Cheers.
DarkDarsi chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
More CATZ! Please.
DarkDarsi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I am quite enjoying this story but I think I will wait until the next chapter to be disappointed that it will be short.
Oh I do hope that what I just said makes sense to you O_o.
starbuckviper chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Really liked the whole thing! The beginning was so awesome :D