Reviews for The Hunger Games, Before Katniss
PetraWiggin chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I really like your writing. Keep going. I'm in chapter one and I hope this fic is completed by the time I make it to the last chapter :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Awe yah and update. Well Isla you seem like the kind of person who really wants to live, but if you find kind people you will regret killing them for your survival. Pretty normal and understandable reaction. :)
Best of luck.
Dancing-Souls chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Andy is a pretty cool partner they have, Isla is right good allies, good people, bad situation that only one can live.
Dancing-Souls chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
yuck that thing is still alive? Surprise, surprise the boy from district 11 is still alive
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
ah man the girl just had to jump off early good thing Isla didn't shudder quite hard enough to step off. That would be a stupid and sad way to die.
Dancing-Souls chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Oh wow interesting arena set up. :O
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Isla is hilarious she made me laugh when she talked of the poor district 11 siblings. I reckon she could get a job in being cynical and looking down on others. Johan did a really good job as well with his...good strategy.
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Uh-oh she did a little haha no too well...but I have to disagree with her mentors I think she needed a good score. It doesn't help that her mentors keep changing their mind on what their strategy should be.
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Awe a touching and heartbreaking scene all in one.
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Haha Isla and Johan aren't even fighting with each other and he is all like HANDS OFF those peacekeepers always so mean and ignorant...but kind of funny.
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
seems that District one got his eye on Isla and that her and Johan unexpectedly make good partners. ;)
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Haha her outfit is hilarious although I bet she looks good in it. Glad that her and Johan are getting along now. Although for the games that is possibly most probably sad.
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Uh-oh argument and a disagreeable story angle...
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Haha Finnick was handed Isla lol
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow her mother sounds like a piece of work... :P