Reviews for Beneath the Water, In the Waves
SofiaLight chapter 7 . 7/8
Hi! I'm French and well... "you are mine forever blabla love you" it's; "Tu es à moi pour toujours, Matthew. Mon compagnon (pote friend), et à moi seul. Ondin, humain ou dieu...peu importe qui ils seront, ils vont t'envier pour ta beauté, et m'envier de t'avoir. Je t'aime"
Ps: I love this story!
One does not "bare" children. Unless if one is trying to get them ready to bathe or something. I also doubt that Francis' "tale" was red. Or that his name is "Bennefoy". Might want to check on some spelling.
KuroNeko382 chapter 10 . 2/16
Actually, Alfred was right. It's "me and Mattie." Well, I guess it should be "Mattie and me," but the order doesn't really matter that much.
KuroNeko382 chapter 1 . 2/16
This story is off to an interesting start and I can't wait to read the rest of it! Is there a reason why Arthur went to the waters of Florida of all places to mate? ;)
Dobeli chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
I have a brother who is also the biological son of both of my parents, I have two brothers who are sons of my father's second wife, and also two adopted sisters. To me, all my brothers and sisters are special, because they have different personalities and ages, and I truly love all of them with all my heart.

From experience, I can say not every mother loves her biological sons (I know someone who gave her first baby to her mom, so the baby grandmother is the only person who takes care of her. But later, she fell in love and married, then she had 4 children with his husband, and she's an amazing mother to them.)

From experience, I know some people cannot love an adopted son as much as they love a biological son. I think this is related to people's religions or believes and specially their personalities. That is so sad. I think our real parents are the people who raised us and taught us values, not those with who we are blood-related. I also think a brother/sister is someone with who we have a emotional connection, with who we are family, something stronger than blood or law or duty. Brotherhood is a kind of love, and love has not rules or limites, every person lives it in a different way, it cannot be defined.

A father who gives privileged treatment to some of his sons above others, is a father that disappoints me. Of course, children have diverse strenghts and weaknesses, they need time alone with his papa and mama and also time with the hole hole family. But a father who doesn't love all of his sons the same amount, to me, he is A Disgrace.
suika1021 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
wow, that comment Arthur made about not loving an adopted baby as much as a biological baby was just a huge middle finger to adopted people...
GrammarGrammar chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
It is actually 'Mattie and me'.
Titiaredhead chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
actually liver wurst is something one would put on a Sandwich. it isn't a whole meal...
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
MERBABIES lol i love saying that XD. Awesome fick!
whitespiderlilly chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Well...that escalated quickly.
Crozzack chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
So sweet! I love it! I start reading this fic and I can't stop! XD
IllusionaryMagician chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
That was a fun story! I enjoyed reading that

There were a few spelling mistakes here and there. Chapter eighteen, you wrote that Gilbert has "shirt" hair. :3 but it didn't take from the main story!

Really cute and I love how you came up with the mermaid mechanics of society. Haha, mating in warm water. Also good lemon for your first published one! ;)

Nice job! I shall look for the sequel!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
I'll make a real review as soon as I finish thestory; I swear! But I just wanted to mention before I forget. :)

In chapter four it's mentioned that Alfred is Matthew's older brother/twin by five minutes, but in this chapter it says Alfred is older by ten. Am I reading things wrong? :-/

Sorry about that, I tend to notice the smaller details. X,D

So far I love the story though! Wahaha! Who needs sleep! *continues reading*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Stockholm Syndrom is a bit more conplicated then that, it's almost like you fall in love with the first person to show you kindness where they don't have to, after you've been kidnapped. That person would obviously be the kidnapper, if you were still kidnapped. Anyway, tother than that, awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Okay... that bathtub scene reminded me really strongly of H2O (not that I watch that show anymore o_0 )