Reviews for The Adventures of Juliet EverdeenMellark
kayola15 chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
Oh that was deep. I love it! I love the repetition. Awesome!
CaptainEKO chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry for your loss. I send my condolences to you and her family.
LissieLoo chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
I am so sorry for your loss and I send you and her family my condolences
kayola15 chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
:'( I'm sorry for ur loss. Even though I know that probably does nothing for you, since I don't have nothing to be sorry for. And neither do u. But still, its the best I could do. I thinks its pretty cool how ur going to continue her stories for her. I know people don't like unfinished work and shed probably be thankful that your not gonna leave them undone. Thank u for that btw. Hope.
saphire132 chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
I am terribly sorry for your loss. You and you're families have my condolences.
Japril7 chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
I am sorry for your loss. You are a great friend to continue what made her happy the most. I hope she rests in peace and she was lucky to have a friend like you.
Gidi808 chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
I'm sorry for your loss :'(
toomanyramblings chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Absolutely amazing, I can't stop reading! xx
Guest chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
Please please please update! I've been waiting for another chapter for months? Is there a reason you can't update! Please!
Gidi808 chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
this is a freaking awesome story, cant wait for more!
MissManyFandoms chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
Aww Blay! Why have you been neglecting us? :( I love your Pery Jackson story and all, but us poor fans are waiting for an update :(
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2012
Blay has forgotten us :(
KellyRenea1981 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Wow! I am speechless can't wait for the next update
Mandymellark chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
HOLY SHIT! That sick bastard deserved to fucking die. BURN IN HELL MOTHAFUCKA! Muahahahah . Dude Dylan is gonna be PISSED and be really mad at Julie is se doesn't tell him Aspen kissed her. Either way he's gonna be pissed. DAMN
Dooderbug chapter 29 . 8/9/2012