Reviews for Masquerade
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I love the premise and historcal setting. Please contInue!
Tiva all the way baby chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I really like this story!(:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I loved it! Please continue and update soon with a very long chap, I can't wait to see what is coming next -Juli
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Wow this is really different, but good different. Please update soon with more Tiva!
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Haha! Lol, you're crazy, you know that!

Yeah, awesome chapter! Are you going to add McAbby? Jibbs? Or is it a purely Tiva fic?

Happy now! Lol!

-Livy XD
Ohhh my...KEEP GOING!11
MTGZ chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Cool
ringsofakhaten chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Nice chapter. I love the author's note at the end LOL. Can't wait for more.
Robern chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I really like this; well done!
Wankybrittana'14 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I thought that this would make you happy! (; so I did what you told me to do! And I hate ray with a burning passion and love tony to death! 3
Miss Suave chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
This is SO romantic :D awwwww! And ewww, marry Ray? Can I PLEASE shoot Eli? Hehe. Update soon!
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ok, changed my mind after re-reading this. I defo think you should continue!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh man-this was written stunningly well, I'm impressed! Amazing job! I specifically liked your usage of the lyrics. Usually I like more bulky description but your 'string of one-liners' added tons of effect to the 'calmness' of the masquarade, or more so the dance. I'd definitely love to see what happens next after they recognize each other! Well done!
WriterUnexpected chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Beautiful story! I could totally picture this old timey town with Abbys dark mansion opening into a perfect entre way. Ziva's dress blowing in the wind as the door is opened. Haha anyhoo, it would definitley make a unique story! I got the impression it was during an earlier time (1800s'ish) and everyone met differently, so the modern song kind of threw me off, but other than that the scenes were wonderfully described :) I'll definitley be alerting this just in case,it is perfectly good as a one-shot, but it has TONS of potential! :)
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Love it. I could definitely see this one as a multi chapter. I say keep going. :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »