Reviews for The Listening
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Ah, so cute! I love the relationship between young Sasuke and Sakura. It's this going to be non-massacre?
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I liked this. It was a bit sad, but nice. (:
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hmm... backstorytelling. This story... I like it. It's short and descriptive enough to provide a basis of wonder, then the allusion to the Sasuke Sakura thing, subtle enough for those who want to see it there yet also for those who aren't too fond of the pairing to be able to ignore it. Very nice. This style is very, very nice.

sadisticdreamkiller
SASSafrasEND chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
First off, I'm very glad you're alive. Second, I'm so glad you wrote such a beautiful piece of work! You captured Fugaku perfectly. And I can totally imagine Itachi telling off Sakura's mom because he wasn't feeling well lol Will there be a sequel to this? I noticed this was Complete, but a sequel isn't totally out of the question, right? ;]

-Sass Endicott
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh T_T so sad and beautiful and I love it. GAH I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE IT BECAUSE MMMSHAJBDF SAKURA XJSNFKDN. flail.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh, interesting!

Looking forward to more!

Thanks!

K&K
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I wish the manga had more stories about Mikoto and Fugaku, Kushina and Minato are cool but I think there's just something about the Uchihas. Also fetus!Sasuke and fetus!Sakura. They're destined. :)
crystal-gundam chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Whoo mass update from you makes me happy :)

I've never seen this plotline done before, I don't think. I'm excited to see where you take this ! Most people write Sakura's parents as civilians (since that is canon, to my knowledge - I don't remember much about Naruto) so it's often a very different perspective to see either/both Sakura's parents as ninja. Yay !
oakleaf chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is a very interesting style. I liked it.

The story was well written and I did enjoy the plot. It could definitely have been developed more and been longer, but the length that you have here does work.

Well done on an awesome story.
Arika Ito chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You're actually alive. So um... You should continue this, really because its been one those plotlines I dreamed about that needs to be done by a wonderul author like you.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2