Reviews for Salt and Burn
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love that they salted and burned the evil bear! They need to get to the Grand Canyon too.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Awe... then they also got the bear ha, loved the idea of that before the finale.

Thank you for sharing.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Awww I loved it! Just a nice brotherly moment. Loved that! Great story again1
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yay! There goes that darn Snuggle bear! Up in smoke! lol It's good for the boys to reconnect again, cause it's been a while and they've been too busy since Sam got fixed by Cas. It figures that Sam would sense the monsters from Purgatory in the fire. I believe he still has a bit of the psychic ability...
twomom chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nicely done! Brought back some memories. Loved the line "hunt the things they were taught to hunt". Ain't that the truth? Thanks!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
It delights me to no end that you've tackled this loose end. ;) I am reminded of another story you wrote where Dean salted and burned Lisa's garden gnome-I still laugh about it every time I see a gnome in the store. Flowers from Castiel-priceless! I can imagine Meg spitting and hissing about that for weeks to come! Castiel has irrevocably changed her and it's adorable.

Your technical writing skills here have improved drastically! :D Thumbs up for that!

Looking forward to more stories! -