Reviews for Moonlight of Changes
anessavanella chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
'eal good 'eal good continue
Web Walker chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
What? What happened? You have to update! I have to know! :-)

Keep up the good work! :-)
Web Walker chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Hey. Pretty good start to this story...though it seems rather abrupt in areas, but still pretty good start. Practice makes perfect, so keep on writing and having fun doing it! :-)

On to chapter 2! :-)

Keep up the good work! :-)
Ice Threat Power chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
*whiny* aw i was really getting into it and then BAM a cliff.. that was mean... and i know i'm whiny but every story I seem to read seems to leave off at a clif.. i think its a plot against me.. well I'm done rambling and UPDATE! - KaT!
Wolf of Vengence and Revenge chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
I like you update.
henriette chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
good story please send me a mail when you update next chapter.
Kifira chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
Hmm, good! Really good! Keep it up!
epholge chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Hey, you have a great story going here. Why don't you continue it?
Miranda Flairgold chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
wow nice story, what animal was he? This is very interesting. I can't wait to read more.
Vampyre chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
WOO HOO! For the most part, everything's in character and well written. I would put this on my favorites list, but isn't letting me... :( I'll be checking back on this, though.
Skysong1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
Hey nice! *beam* What happened?...Was the cat one of Voldie's supporters, McGonnagal is disguise or someone else...Update soon!
Arizosa chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
What's gonna happen?I want to know!I'm so curious!And thanks for the review on my story!It'll be up and about ya,Laterz!
Silent Apathy chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
wow hey this is really kool, continue.
FireWulf chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
I do like your story and I thnak you for reviewing my own. A good start let us hope you are started as you mean to go on. five and six ave been uploaded please review, I'm looking for a beta-reader if anyone wants the job.
FireWulf chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Hi, thanks for reviewing my story. Yors is great i've enjoyed it so far. i'll be updating soon. I'm changing my name to FireWolf.