Reviews for Heart of the Phoenix
Honey, its not patronis. Its patronus.
How many glasses (bottles?) of wine did they do through? I lost count but I seemed like enough to leave them incomprehensible before the chapter was half over. That being said, I really enjoyed the way they interacted in this chapter.
bellachaos chapter 13 . 4/21
This story was absolutely lovely. I liked that you didn't drag out the courtship excessively or throw ridiculous barriers in the way. Great job!
roni2010 chapter 13 . 4/5
love the ending! great that they achieve so much in curse breaking advancements over the years! think severus snape will be proud of them!
roni2010 chapter 12 . 4/5
go warrior hermione! glad draco and harry are okay! great that hugo okay with draco asking hermione to be his wife!
roni2010 chapter 11 . 4/5
love the table! lol
roni2010 chapter 9 . 4/5
great scene with the sorting hat! overall great scene with the children! scorpius has a crush on rose: that so cute!
roni2010 chapter 8 . 4/5
like dinner with draco's parents! love drawing of lucius!
roni2010 chapter 6 . 4/5
love banter between them and lovely and sweet sex scene! great job!
roni2010 chapter 4 . 4/5
cool that draco and harry are setting up a quiddithch league! onwardto what going to happen next...
roni2010 chapter 2 . 4/5
like interaction with draco and justin!
roni2010 chapter 1 . 4/5
love the plot..
arctic-kat chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Great story! Awww I love they named their son Severus :)
Charlee Bleu chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Great job...but how can you ship Scorose and Dramione in the same fic...it's just incestuous, really.
Kim chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
This was so sweet. I loved that a bunch of fake drama wasn't added and it wasn't too long. Very enjoyable