Reviews for A Thousand Words
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Awesome. Here's to the gift of trust from someone usually so wary. Nice one Raph. and thank /you/.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Awww brotherly love _ Raphael is such a softy. lol
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm sorry, I can't help but respond this way. *ahem*...
D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW! X3 SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love it!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is so sweet! Loves!
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Raphie has his sweet moments. This was too cute! More please!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
SO COOL! Love it! Raph letting Leo sleep on his shoulder is so adorable! Mike and Don talking about the stars is so cute! U Rock on! Love it! *U*
TimidBookworm chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
XD I love it! So cute. I've seen the picture and its really cute too! .
Kyaserin Marii chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
*happy sigh*

Love this... I will have to check out the picture. And I got to enjoy this while basking in my own sunlight overlooking a beautiful lake.
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
from a rebel to a teddy bear xD

Raph got so many personality's that i can't count them anymore, but he's right, it's worth it

great story
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow. That was a very interesting chapter. Nothing like some good art to get your creative juices flowing. Nicely done. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Who am I. Well. I'm just Me chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You... you brain-reader! SHE BE STEALING MY IDEAS! D:

LOL! This was so cute and fluffy 3 Can't resist the awesomeness of this! I also had planned on writing about this picture and some others, Sneefee agreed :3

Not in this drabble-thingy style but... anyway, this is so cute! 3 Lotsa cookies for you!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUDDDDGGGGEEEE! All my feelings! Take them! *shoves them at you* That was just adorable. I liked it very much, and it went nicely with the picture. :)