Reviews for Hetalia: Blue Embers
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 3/21
Love!
This is really good. Very well written and you should definitely update!
0lexdelapp chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
Make more soon! I love this so much X3
0lexdelapp chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Wait. . . WAIT. . . .
0lexdelapp chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Don't do it! He knows all your tricks! You'll be fighting for hours.
0lexdelapp chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I fangirl too much over the littlest things XD
0lexdelapp chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I'm doing the thing! The thing I subconsciously do when read really good fan fiction! CURL MAH TOES :D
This is really great so far!
Ladybug Lover chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
The fight scene was good, ve

I like this story!
Snowball chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Holy shit! Psyco berwald! Tino should have kept his knife, please update:)
The Krystal Cat chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
What the fudge was that… ah well it was good :3 I'm fine with it being M as long as there's no sex and junk like that… kol yah. -Cat.
Fryst hjrta chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Thanks a lot for the chapter. It was really interesting I never imagined it to come out like this. Berwald is crazy and I don't see Tino ever having to fear people again cause he is just as crazy making weapons. I like his attack phrases. After reading I thought well the dinner before was awkward so I can only guess how breakfast will go. Everyone is going to see Tino all banged up with stitches and a broken arm. Well can't wait to see what happens next.
DancingOnRainbow chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Looks like there's still a looong way before the romance part xD So many things remain a mystery... It's painful to see my OTP beat each other like that :(
Roxburry Black chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
FINALLY, a fic that doesn't make Finland a wimpy baby boy. But seriously, you need to update b/c this is one of my favorite fics. I read it whenever I'm bored. Its freaking awesome!
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
It's okay for your lateness. We all do it. ;) Also, I've found, if you wanna write Sweden's accent, just drop a few letters and combine the you and the verb that follows (y'think? y'know. Y'want. etc). It's a bit of a stumbling block (at least for me) to take out every vowel. ; (I've done it too though...) Or at least, that's how I've found he speaks from the scanlations. ;

6th paragraph down or so you call Lukas Luka. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Sweet, I think you did a mistake, here: "He liked to think it was warm from all of the hope he knew he still held in his heart despite how everyone else was losing their way in the age of darkness, known as the Industrial Age. " - First Chapter

And then: "Tino bit his lip. He had been an avid student in school before his life had taken a turn for the worse. He had wanted to become a teacher, but it was too late for that dream now. He almost didn't want to tell her. "...It was sixth of December...2012."