Reviews for Hetalia: Blue Embers
dancebot99 chapter 12 . 7/5
you better fucking continue this story and give me some SuFin or i swear to god i will kill you (totally feeling lazy about punctuation right now)
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 3/21
Love!
This is really good. Very well written and you should definitely update!
0lexdelapp chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
Make more soon! I love this so much X3
0lexdelapp chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Wait. . . WAIT. . . .
0lexdelapp chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Don't do it! He knows all your tricks! You'll be fighting for hours.
0lexdelapp chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I fangirl too much over the littlest things XD
0lexdelapp chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I'm doing the thing! The thing I subconsciously do when read really good fan fiction! CURL MAH TOES :D
This is really great so far!
Ladybug Lover chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
The fight scene was good, ve

I like this story!
Snowball chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Holy shit! Psyco berwald! Tino should have kept his knife, please update:)
The Krystal Cat chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
What the fudge was that… ah well it was good :3 I'm fine with it being M as long as there's no sex and junk like that… kol yah. -Cat.
Fryst hjrta chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Thanks a lot for the chapter. It was really interesting I never imagined it to come out like this. Berwald is crazy and I don't see Tino ever having to fear people again cause he is just as crazy making weapons. I like his attack phrases. After reading I thought well the dinner before was awkward so I can only guess how breakfast will go. Everyone is going to see Tino all banged up with stitches and a broken arm. Well can't wait to see what happens next.
DancingOnRainbow chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Looks like there's still a looong way before the romance part xD So many things remain a mystery... It's painful to see my OTP beat each other like that :(
Roxburry Black chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
FINALLY, a fic that doesn't make Finland a wimpy baby boy. But seriously, you need to update b/c this is one of my favorite fics. I read it whenever I'm bored. Its freaking awesome!
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
It's okay for your lateness. We all do it. ;) Also, I've found, if you wanna write Sweden's accent, just drop a few letters and combine the you and the verb that follows (y'think? y'know. Y'want. etc). It's a bit of a stumbling block (at least for me) to take out every vowel. ; (I've done it too though...) Or at least, that's how I've found he speaks from the scanlations. ;

6th paragraph down or so you call Lukas Luka. :)