Reviews for Tell Me What Am I To Do
ms9392 chapter 5 . 1/13
I liked the pacing of this fic :) Thanks! Hope you will write more Japril fics.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Any chance you will pick this up? It is definitely among my favorites, if not MY favorite story for them. And 100% how I wish and think they should have turned out. Pretty please... :)
May chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I loves everything about all the chapters. All the details in the chapters were very good and i loved that i noticed that. I would love to see a continuation of how April finished what she started.
Carmela1986 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Please please please go on. You're story was the way I wanted things to happen at the show. You are the best. I know it have been a while, but you're alternative story it's amazing. So please if you can go on. I preffer you're point of view than the writters. Thank you
Currente.Calamo chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
This was GENIOUS! Made me think, frown in sadness, smile, shudder, definitely shudder at that last chapter - you toed that "line" masterfully. I think the trick for me is to put just enough imagery, but not too much and not too tacky when some things are better stated directly.

And that conversation they had at the beginning about religion: you made me so wistfull. Why couldn't they have done a mature treatment of the subject like that!?
A) I was pissed when they threw that out at complete random, and with disregard to continuity: yeah, she's gonna throw herself at Karev in an on-call room if she has firm beliefs to wait until marriage, makes complete sense.
B) I was beside myself when they turned it into a running gag as she kept having sex with him! It caricatured people who were truly waiting for religious reasons, peoples who were religious and couldn't care less about old fashione customs but more about faith and spirituality AND it was completely OOC for Jackson/April, two best friends who would maybe beat around the bush but still tackle that subject as adults and with respect&care&understanding towarda the other.
OK, Rant OVER.

Please. Please. Continue this! You have a marvellous grasp on the characters and a great storytelling aptitude.
anu1289 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
love it!
TrueGirl3 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Loved it!
amazing07 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I am in utter lust with this story.
Nina chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
For what it's worth, I really like your story - especially their talk about religion in your first chapter. I wish someone on the show would have the good sense to write it at sensible and sensitive like you did. As for erotica, you are right - that is not easy to do, so I applaud you for working this out and making it incredibly hot and sweet at the same time. Thank you for writing! If you ever find the time to update, please do.
barbarellagirl chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
well continue fan fiction is amasing.
Jesse's Girl chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
That was amazing. Please write more. You have a gift for this.
loveforpenandder chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I think you wrote this erotic scene beautifully. There was just enough emotion in it but also all the details that make it come alive.
loveforpenandder chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
fantastically written
Loveforpenandder chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
another beautifully written chapter. this was my favorite line:
"and it doesn't make me regret ruining your dream of giving your virginity to the guy who will come home to you every night, it makes me want to be the guy that comes home to you, every night.
ruthieL chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I realize you haven't updated in a while, but this one of the best April/Jackson fanfics. It feels like a natural extension of the season 8 finale. I think I'd be a very very content viewer if season 9 were to follow your lead.
I do hope you'll continue. I like the balance you struck between the two of them freaking out and ending up together. Too many fanfics just get the together with a baby or marriage proposal. The way you've continued the storyline seems very much in line with their personalities.