Reviews for Tell Me What Am I To Do
one2three chapter 1 . 9/24
Thank you so much for this piece of literature! Really! I am overwhelmed with emotion! You have chosen just the right tone to discribe this very conflicting situation. I am amazed by the atmosphere you have created: First during Jackson and Aprils very open/vulnerable conversation after dinner and second in this situation where Jackson became absorbed in thoughts.
wibbi chapter 5 . 7/21
Let me join with those telling you how good this story is and in hoping that one day you might pick it up again.
I really love this Japril rewrite with the emotional honesty that the writers drag out for angst and drama purposes on the show. Please keep writing it.
diana chapter 5 . 5/24
great story. really well done.
Silky1107 chapter 5 . 3/9
I thought I'd read (and reread) all the April/Jackson fic there was to find on this site, but I'd forgotten about this. Which was definitely an oversight on my part. You have created a truly engrossing and compelling take on how their story could have gone and it's much more nuanced and realistic than how things developed initially in canon. I know that it's been a really long time since this was posted and that it's highly likely that you've moved on to new things, but please know how good this story is and that you do have readers who would be very happy if you ever decided to come back and wrap this up.

Thanks for sharing!
Currente.Calamo chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Ok it's been what, 2 years, and you've probably moved on to bigger and better things, and hell, maybe you don't even watch the show anymore or have lost interest in where they've taken those two characters, but this story is honestly one of my favorites. I love your writing style, it's suggestive and imaginative and unconventional, as well as your take on the characters. The erotica was on point too (really). So, you know, I'd be over the moon if you wrote one (or two) chapters to wrap this one up. You can have my first born, or a kidney, whichever you prefer. Just kidding. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe not. No for real, is it completely out of the realm of possibility to see this story carried to term?
ms9392 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I liked the pacing of this fic :) Thanks! Hope you will write more Japril fics.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Any chance you will pick this up? It is definitely among my favorites, if not MY favorite story for them. And 100% how I wish and think they should have turned out. Pretty please... :)
May chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I loves everything about all the chapters. All the details in the chapters were very good and i loved that i noticed that. I would love to see a continuation of how April finished what she started.
Carmela1986 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Please please please go on. You're story was the way I wanted things to happen at the show. You are the best. I know it have been a while, but you're alternative story it's amazing. So please if you can go on. I preffer you're point of view than the writters. Thank you
Currente.Calamo chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
This was GENIOUS! Made me think, frown in sadness, smile, shudder, definitely shudder at that last chapter - you toed that "line" masterfully. I think the trick for me is to put just enough imagery, but not too much and not too tacky when some things are better stated directly.

And that conversation they had at the beginning about religion: you made me so wistfull. Why couldn't they have done a mature treatment of the subject like that!?
A) I was pissed when they threw that out at complete random, and with disregard to continuity: yeah, she's gonna throw herself at Karev in an on-call room if she has firm beliefs to wait until marriage, makes complete sense.
B) I was beside myself when they turned it into a running gag as she kept having sex with him! It caricatured people who were truly waiting for religious reasons, peoples who were religious and couldn't care less about old fashione customs but more about faith and spirituality AND it was completely OOC for Jackson/April, two best friends who would maybe beat around the bush but still tackle that subject as adults and with respect&care&understanding towarda the other.
OK, Rant OVER.

Please. Please. Continue this! You have a marvellous grasp on the characters and a great storytelling aptitude.
anu1289 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
love it!
TrueGirl3 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Loved it!
amazing07 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I am in utter lust with this story.
Nina chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
For what it's worth, I really like your story - especially their talk about religion in your first chapter. I wish someone on the show would have the good sense to write it at sensible and sensitive like you did. As for erotica, you are right - that is not easy to do, so I applaud you for working this out and making it incredibly hot and sweet at the same time. Thank you for writing! If you ever find the time to update, please do.