Reviews for Right and Wrong
acolyte03 chapter 1 . 5/24
I love this story! I've read many fanfiction of Neo and Trinity, some of it are good, some are depressing... but this story of yours is excellent and very addicting. I hope you finished this story though... I don't know how many times i reread this! Please complete this story, and I hope that you'll give justice to Neo and Trinty. I was really pissed with Matrix 2-3.

Thanks for sharing anyway! Love your work!
CassieJ2014 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I find this story truly delightful. I completely believe these two as a younger, somewhat more innocent, Neo and Trinity. You've preserved much of their personality traits and the spirit of their relationship, and where they are different, it makes sense in the context of them never having lived in the real world and seen war.

I really like how you echoed the movies in the circumstances of their first meeting, as well as Trinity's confession of love. On a completely different note, the conversation between Mouse and Apoc was also spot on.

Would you ever consider completing this story? (I notice that you have posted other fics, recently, so I hold out some hope:). I wonder if you envision that they will be freed soon after the events of Chapter 4, or if more obstacles will stand in the way of their freedom? What awaits them in the real world, and how will it differ from what the Neo and Trinity we know from the movies faced and the choices they made? Will they face complex decisions and situations that challenge their perceptions of Right and Wrong (as the title suggests)?

I would love to read more of this story, but if you never write more, I thank you for these 4 chapters:).
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
The story is really good i wish you would continue writing more. Please update the story and finish it soon.
kjsmartie chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
This is such a great story! I know it's been a while since you updated, but it's too good to not finish off. Hope you update again one day:)
Klarinette49 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I really enjoyed reading it so far! Any chance you might continue?
Kristina chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This story is extremely well written, I fell in love with it when I first started to read it. It would be simply wonderful if you would continue to write this story. I wish I knew what happened during the remainder of the story. I may be able to imagine what happens, but it is never the same as having the true author write the story. This is why I ask, please, please finish this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This is really good! Please update soon! :D
N7loremaster chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
This work is pure awesom. Neo and Trinity are well done and the concept is great I can't wait until the next update
may chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Can't wait for the next up date. What is plan b?
may chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Fantastic what a great twist on things. Can't wait to read more.
EowynOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Interesting story idea.

I have to agree that there are a few "awkward" spots.

I do like the story overall. Can't wait for chapter two.

Eowyn
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is really good.

I noticed that you had some moments where you used the present tense for something that you're telling in the past tense, which made reading a tiny bit awkward, yet still manageable.

Overall, this was really fun and enjoyable to read.