Reviews for Right and Wrong
The story is really good i wish you would continue writing more. Please update the story and finish it soon.
kjsmartie chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
This is such a great story! I know it's been a while since you updated, but it's too good to not finish off. Hope you update again one day:)
Klarinette49 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I really enjoyed reading it so far! Any chance you might continue?
Kristina chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This story is extremely well written, I fell in love with it when I first started to read it. It would be simply wonderful if you would continue to write this story. I wish I knew what happened during the remainder of the story. I may be able to imagine what happens, but it is never the same as having the true author write the story. This is why I ask, please, please finish this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This is really good! Please update soon! :D
N7loremaster chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
This work is pure awesom. Neo and Trinity are well done and the concept is great I can't wait until the next update
may chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Can't wait for the next up date. What is plan b?
may chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Fantastic what a great twist on things. Can't wait to read more.
EowynOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Interesting story idea.

I have to agree that there are a few "awkward" spots.

I do like the story overall. Can't wait for chapter two.

Eowyn
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is really good.

I noticed that you had some moments where you used the present tense for something that you're telling in the past tense, which made reading a tiny bit awkward, yet still manageable.

Overall, this was really fun and enjoyable to read.