Reviews for Humpty Dumpty
ksatan624 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
très original, très instructif ; merci encore pour ce bon moment de lecture
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So sweet! It made be grin! :)

Jessie
actuallyido chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh, gorgeous! I love every single metaphor in this. I want to quote, but i would just end up quoting everything! I have a wall of my own inside, so i could relate to this so much! And the last part made me cry with joy because you wrote it so beautifully, i want that! I want what Kate got after jumping her wall- the refuge of Rick's arms, which makes everything worth it!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Some the best usage of the 'wall' metaphor ever written about Kate Beckett.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
looooove the last sentence
azcastle chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loved the imagery. Loved the truthfulness of it.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Beautifully poetic!
imdoingthiswhy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice imagery. I like the idea that she got past the wall with her own strength...and found some freedom, not just fear and danger. Good work.
eesperas chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Awwww))))

So true! Great reasoning! Really made me think ab all the reason we build walls and reasons why we actually need them!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice. And so true.
TappinCastlefan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is such a fantastic foray into her character! The way you wrote it is so beautiful and true. I love it! You always do such great work!

Tappin

Huckaby chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very well done...after reading your story,I can see why you have a 4.0
1477166 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Beautiful, love the Great Wall of China comparison :)
scripting life chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Now that was a beautiful extrapolation of the whole concept of Beckett's wall. I like how you developed the metaphor, and you hit just the right tone for a piece like this. Everything was very matter-of-fact and almost objective in the truths relayed, and I think that really adds to the idea that Beckett has come to a thorough understanding of her wall and has made her peace with it. Anyhow, this is probably one of the best articulations I've seen about Beckett's wall being what it is. Thanks for writing!

(sorry if this gets sent in twice. I'm doing this on my phone and I'm not sure whether or not it went through the first time.)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Congratulations on your grades. That story was really different and I enjoyed it a lot.