Reviews for Of Muddles and Mothers
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was so cute and wonderfully in character!
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is a great tale, and a wonderful read. I like the detail of Isabella always being daddy's little girl-opposites attract, alikes set sparks, and all. Making everything not entirely rosy in that way adds great depth and dimension to a story, and this is a great tale. The line about Mary's goal as a mother was brilliant, and so perfectly her that I heard it in her voice. So many great lines ("Send for your musket.") to be had all around, actually.

One thing, though: whenever you have a new person speaking, that dialogue is automatically in a new paragraph. It threw me off a little while reading, but that is literally the only complaint I could have about a story this great.
crankygrrl 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Delightful.

I love that Matthew is going to scare the Rory boy and Edie won't settle unless Mamma settles her for the night. Happy endings... they take work, don't they?
hillevi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
So lovely! thank you.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very cute story. I especailly enjoyed the part about Mary regreting her mistakes and feeling anxious about how things could have turned out so differently for her. How about continuing it?
Anonymous Again chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Beautiful characterization. Loved it loved it loved it.