Reviews for Proof of being a Winchester
JustDon'tFlicker chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. YOU MADE ME CRY SO MUCH AND ASDFGHJKL; IT WAS AWESOME. A.
penelopegraceful chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
I absolutely loved this story! You write very well!
3DBABE1999 chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
From chapter 3-16 was a BAWL FEST!.. I cried!.. I CRIED SO HARD I could barely see to read!.. I'm talking TEARS! .. LOTS OF TEARS.. STREAMING DOWN MY CHEEKS I cried SO HARD!.. God the feels you just gave me! *Explodes into pool of tears!* Yeah I cried!
Jaz chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
hi, just wanted to say I really enjoyed this fic. So good I read the whole thing in one go:)

I felt you captured the character personalty really accurately too.
brynerose chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Fluffy -

For a second, I thought Bobby would blow a gasket about Sam being on another hunt, perhaps even forcibly keep Sam away from John. Maybe that would knock some sense into the stubborn man. But this also worked very well; perhaps a couple hours' blind searching did just that. I very much enjoyed this story, and look forward to what you post next!

bryne
Dina1999 chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Amazing story! :D
samgirl19 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
finally john came to senses for real this time
samgirl19 chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
omg i feel like smacking john for being a he is going wake up and do right by sam
T.L. Arens chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
*fuzzy with warmth* I love that Sam thinks of Bobby as his dad. I want to slap Dean. if he's so worried about Sam, then he needs to do something about John.

Really enjoying the story, by the way. Good drama. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Their family is so painfully dysfunctional. And you've portrayed that so well! I'm sorry Bobby has more or less found himself caught up in that crazy, mixed up situation. I can't tell you how realistically solid you've made John. I see, too, how Dean cares about Sam. he tries so hard to remain oblivious about the undercurrent tension between John and Sam. Well done!
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Last chapter was very sweet and I really liked it. It wasn't too happy endingish, but was more hopeful for the future. The whole fic was very touching and was written well. Thanks for posting!
AlElizabeth chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
Good story. I really liked it. John was an asshole through most of it but come through in the end... at least he's trying, eh? Can't wait to see what you have in store next!
murphy9202 chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
This is a good story and I liked the ending.
judyann chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
Loved it! Loved it reading the story. Wow I think I will miss getting the updates. Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Hey. Still on board, still enjoying it no end - I've been following this for a few chapters. THank you so much for the speedy updates. What I kind of did was place a section break, in my head, at the end of the bit where John hugs Sam and tells him to trust him, etc. The continuation feels kind of like a sequel - and, although one wishes things could have worked out for your Sammy, unfortunately it is realistic that people don't really turn over a new leaf. The one thing that I'm having trouble editing in my head is Sam's injuries vis-a-vis the time it's taking him to heal - I've known people in hospital having operations, and even a minor operation takes a few days to get better from, never mind the kind of huge organ failure that comes with someone's heart stopping on the examination table. Of course, it can be explained away by the demon blood in his system helping him heal (even though he doesn't know about it yet, the readers do), his youth and strength, etc. But what I'm doing, in my head, is sort of imagining his injuries weren't *quite* as bad as one thought they were.

I hope I'm not bringing you down. I'm really loving this, and thought I would share. You're really a pro at showing feelings without exaggeration or hyperbole. One thing I liked, although it broke my heart a little, was your Dean standing up to Bobby, taking John's side - it makes sense that he would be loyal to his dad, whom he loves and idolizes, although I've always had a little thing in my heart that hopes that if the situation were serious enough, Dean would side with Sam. But what you did, especially with the reported conversation from Dean to Sam, rang very true, I could really see it.

Now I'm off to my mail to see if you've updated!