Reviews for Circe Tales
Tahlkative chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I can't believe I haven't read this till now! When I first got on FanFiction, a month or two back, I remember being put off by the "animal cruelty" disclaimer- don't have much stomach for that sort of thing- but now that I've read it, I find it sweet ...and compassionate!

This is a story I thoroughly enjoyed: it's an interesting premise, the interactions ring true...and I absolutely adore the thought that our animals can share, and remember, our love. Beautiful, as well, how Carolyn is the one to release Circe, and Circe, in turn, is able to release Daniel; again, you show our interconnectedness- and not only as humans.
LecterGirl32 chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Interesting Story ! It did come together nicely. Good Job!
Melchy chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Very good and satisfying ending.
JannaKalderash chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Nice ending. Glad to see the captain human again. Claymore must have fainted when he heard.
Melchy chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I'm really enjoying this story! I always knew that the Captain was a cat lover and had tears in my eyes with the touching scene of his and Circe's reunion. So many good moments in this tale.
JannaKalderash chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Circe has returned to bastet and theres a new moggy in the house.

Boy or girl?
GratefullyDead chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Oooow this is fun! Very magical! The start of another good story
Upeasterner chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Oh, this story is sooooooo good! All of the dialog (and banter) is spot on yet despite this, I loved best the set up for "Captain, let's go to bed..." and he goes even though they can't touch. Circe the cat story line is great so far, but reminding Carolyn she needs to speak to the kids about the dead husband (thingy!) is fantastic.
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
The poor thing. That's no way for a cat to die.

Those little monsters all deserve to burn in whatever Hell they made for themselves.

It's going to break Daniel's heart when he finds out. Circe was his baby and she deserved better.

The housekeeper, who I know is long dead, is part of it too. For not telling him the truth, and for not stopping those wretched little brats from committing murder.

If any kid were to do that today, their parents would face a $10,000.00 fine for animal cruelty and probably two or three years in jail.

Looking forward to the next installment.
JannaKalderash chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I tell you, that cat sounds like my mother's old cat, Bambi.

She was a terror and a half!

Methinks there's a ghostly kitty in the house, or else they do have a real cat.

Sometimes I dream about my baby, Rusty. He was an orange tabby, fat as a house, and about as sweet as a lime. But I loved him anyway.