Reviews for Spectacular Ignorance
I came here from 'Agnizing' by Oceanbreeze7.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/17
wow... O_O he scary...
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 3/29
Just let the angst flow my friend XD

No, but I do like this take on tony. I haven't read the comics (sorry) which mnay people have done so I don't know all the trivia, but this is pretty damn good XD

Eh. I can believe this more than the crazy-happy type of tony people like to write about.
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 3/19
I see others have found their way here to review so I will as well. Oceanbreeze's story brought me here. She did a marvellous job using your original! I like your version as well, since it is completely without judgement on behave of the others. I really love how Tony has taken a liking to Bruce and maybe even Clint. Awesome little piece of writing! Thanks for posting!
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/16
Wonderful. It's bringing back my sadistic streak, I tried pretty hard to keep it back, but now it returned. The story was very interesting tho.
Alice chapter 1 . 2/8
This is great.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awesome! I love Tony and Bruce the science bros. Great job
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow. Dark. But an amazing look into Tony's psyche...
scranity chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is a good one. This story right here. I like it.
You should make more of this. It'd be nice.
Mischief Managed 85 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Great portrait of Tony, thank you for writing it!
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I love stories that address the idea that just because the Avengers came together for one battle, that doesn't mean that all their issues magically resolved themselves. I also love stories that don't underestimate Tony Stark or reduce him to a smart-mouthed caricature. This was excellent.
Mellow Orange chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Hah. Heheheheh. XD *just sits here cackling madly at this for a minute* XD This was fun. *thumbs up* Very good job.
seakingdom chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
i just ador etony stark
especially when he gets all protective
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I love this story in so many ways.
First, the idea as people as sheep. It is so incredibly true, and I regret that I have been guilty as acting as such sometimes. Because, really, isn't it easier sometimes to pretend to be part of the flock, even if you don't agree?
Second, the thought of separating Iron Man and Tony Stark makes me laugh, but that is also true. Everyone, even the Avengers, especially the Avengers, thinks he's a fool when that fool created the Iron Man suit in a desert cave in the middle of nowhere. I thought one of the central themes of Iron Man 3 was this, that Tony Stark doesn't need Iron Man with his brain.
Third, the fact that Tony doesn't trust the Avengers quite yet. The idea of possible friendship with Hawkeye makes me smile, along with possible rivalry.
My favorite has to be with Bruce. How Bruce fits in, how he's patient with Tony, how it is so wrong that humanity drives him away simply because his monster is more visible than most. How Tony takes Ross down simply because he hurt Bruce and no one thinks that Tony Stark could be a threat. Tony being protective, that is the key element of Tony touched on in the films but so few writers identify it.
May the muses continue supply you well, thanks for writing this!
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Good point. Iron Man is the visually impressive one, but Tony Stark is far more dangerous. The pen is mightier and all that. I can totally see him acting like this.

Well written - I especially like the parenthetical side thoughts. An odd device, but it worked. I wish you had continued it and showed the destruction of Ross, but this was the perfect place to break it. Leaving the destruction to the imagination means t will be better than anything that could actually hit the page.