Reviews for Spectacular Ignorance
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/21
I absolutely love the "Tony Stark is a wolf in a sheep's disguise" stories!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 9/19
This was a fantastic read, I loved it. That last line was perfect!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 9/6
I am without words. This is brilliant. BRILLIANT. Absolutely spectacular, and it hit me somewhere deep down in my chest. The feels. The fucking feels. Help.
Thanks so much for writing this.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 8/27
People see only what they want to see.
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 6/28
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 1 . 1/3
some1around chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Beautiful writing, beautiful story, amazing job.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
That last sentence is powerful. Really derisive and cold, but angry too. Like it's hiding and flaunting the fact it's threatening anyone who could ever hurt someone he loves.
Nix-LokiFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Brilliantly beautiful. That's all I have to say.

Donni chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Really nice, lovely narrative parallels.
Gibby6247 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Ah I remember when I first read this fic. It's just as good now. Awesome story, you're such a great writer. The amount of feels in this is ridiculous
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I came here from 'Agnizing' by Oceanbreeze7.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
wow... O_O he scary...
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Just let the angst flow my friend XD

No, but I do like this take on tony. I haven't read the comics (sorry) which mnay people have done so I don't know all the trivia, but this is pretty damn good XD

Eh. I can believe this more than the crazy-happy type of tony people like to write about.
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I see others have found their way here to review so I will as well. Oceanbreeze's story brought me here. She did a marvellous job using your original! I like your version as well, since it is completely without judgement on behave of the others. I really love how Tony has taken a liking to Bruce and maybe even Clint. Awesome little piece of writing! Thanks for posting!