Reviews for Tired Kakashi
Jeanalvernia chapter 15 . 3/28
Wohoooo! Finally an update! Thank you so much!
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 15 . 3/20
Aww, this was such a cute chapter, I really enjoyed it. It was a reaallllllly long chapter, at least it kept me busy. Anyways, please, please, please update soon! I'm DYING to know if it's twin girls or twin boys or a boy and girl!
heza-chan24 chapter 15 . 3/17
YAY! I was so excited that you updated! The progression of this story is fantastic and I am so ready to see this to the end - though let's not talk about it yet. It is about time that Hinata admits her love for Kakashi! I knew it was a long time coming but I am happy to see that the feelings are finally mutual - our dear Kakashi has been ever to patient. Their inner dialogs about the babies was adorable - especially Kakashi's. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Sopas back please sign spread word fanfics at stake ect
qpenelope chapter 15 . 3/15
nice chapter! i wanna see what happens to that yuuka-bitch XD
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 15 . 3/13
Awww she told him she loved him! Sooo cuuttee! - please update soon. I want the babies to be born already...*pouts* a boy and a girl would be perfect :D
YungHime chapter 15 . 3/12
Ah she said it! She said it! That brothel chick is too thirsty. Can't wait until the babies come
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 15 . 3/12
Aww I missed this story!
chibi beary chapter 15 . 3/12
i love how pakkun the the pack grows on hinata! tats just so sweeeeeeeeeet!
everlastingstarsinthenightsky chapter 15 . 3/12
Hi hi ! Hope everything is well with your surgery ! Glad to see you back and running ;))) first off PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET ANYTHING HORRIFYING HAPPEN TO HINA AND THE BABIES PLEASE ! I will bow down out your feet ! If anything please kakashi save them T_T wahhhh love this story so much ! Hope that lady gets what she deserves !
Prescripto13 chapter 15 . 3/12
No worries, it was a good read. :-)
Beth Sanchez chapter 14 . 3/2
Please post the next chapter I absolutely love this story
samy.reales1 chapter 14 . 2/16
Soooooo love it! More please!
I can't wait for next chapter
Sonzai Suru chapter 14 . 1/17
love your story! please post a new chapter soon! i can't wait to now what happens next!