Reviews for His Secret Son
sharon chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
come on update you are doing a great job on this story i want to know how this play out fitz will be mad at all of them.
sharon chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
great story go with this please loving it please hurry up and update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
bring out the truth about tripp. natasha is not fitz, liv will not marry anyone but fitz.
CHubbard chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
This story is absolutely too good not to update regularly. This is a totally different storyline and for one would love to see it in fold. Please update soon.
freckled98 chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
I really like this story. I can't wait to see where it goes
Aunt Dee94 chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I am so glad you are back. This is good story, don't stop writing.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I guess you don't plan to finish this story
Pai Harris chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
i need chapter 6 now. good story
freckled98 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I will say I love this story. I think Mellie knows Tripp's identity because of his similarities to his parents. Poor Olitz so in love. David really Olivia?
gabbiGTS chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Interesting. Why did you set up the sentence format the way you did, the 1 full line, and a little bit?
Oceans00711girl chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Wonder how Liv is going to realize Tripp is hers..
Rondanicole84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I had this same thought... Great minds think alike... Now if we could only get Shonda on board lol
Oxford chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
This story intrigues but also makes me uneasy. There is so much deception that I just don't see a way forward for Liv and POTUS. It's quite disturbing that Liv would put her career first before her son's well being. He was created from a loving relationship albeit secret one, but loving all the same. Doesn't Tripp have looks similar to either his biological mum or dad. It seems personality wise it's a combination of both, but I wonder about his looks. Now Liv is getting married to David, couldn't she wait to see what happens with Fitz coming to the end of his term? Also, Natasha has the Grant name though he's not the father, how twisted is all that? I hope there will be some good out of this, but I just don't see it, there's just too much deception! I suspect I'm not the only one with a problem, looking at the number of reviews. I will keep an eye on updates to see how you get Olivia and fitz together t also united with their son. The good thing though is that he's back in the US and Liv is the godmother so has a lot of interaction with him presumably.
jazphace chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Update! Update! Update! I wish she didn't give him up for adoption. It would seem about time for everything to come full circle.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Please keep this story going! It's so good!