Reviews for PTB SUniversity 2012
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Lmfaoooo! wth? funny you are silly, great though. I felt the same about this assignment i feel i write mine all realistic, mine may have crazy twist but they all could happen very real. I just posted mine today that's how late it was but like you said i just couldn't skip it. great job very funny I'd kick my bf and his dogs ass if that happened to me lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
lol his easy-going "he likes to watch." like nothing. classic!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Holy shit lmao!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Ewwww. That's kinda gross. LOL. And not to mention AWKWARD. Thanks for sharing!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Ewwww! But I totally understand- that's as bad as waking up to the cat licking your nipple!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
What a hilarious dose of reality! Thank you for posting!
mommy2kh chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Lol! Tell me that did not really happen to you? That's too funny!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
:-)
kikki7 chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
ROFL! Loved it!
maxandmo chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
OMG! Bwahahahaha!
deslyncullen chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
LOL

He was so nonchalant - "he likes to watch" I can't stop giggling at that. Until this happens to me, I don't know if I'd freak out or just ignore the dog. Probably the latter. Edward doesn't seem to mind so why not go with the flow?
mtneer05 chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
PMSL! That really happened to you! My dog gets locked out of the room (or where ever we might be).
iambeagle chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
with E pounding into me, I don't think I'd care about the dog.
pamaroo chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
OMG! I FLOVE this :-) *woof*
lilsunnysaunt chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Not a bad attempt at slash. I read quite a bit of it, although, I usually read Edward/Jasper or Carlisle/Edward fics. Jake's not really what I read, but it's different and I like reading different fic. It certainly worked out really well for you and I totally get why you used Sam and not someone else. Thanks for sharing!
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »