Reviews for PTB SUniversity 2012
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
This was totally hot! But then, I'm a total slash hoor. Would have loved to see ed and jake, but sam and jake worked really well! Nice job, getting out of your comfort zone! Made me a happy girl!
mommy2kh chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I was so worried it was Edward but then I realized it was Jake & I was all good. Lol! I'm not a big slash fan but I think you did a great job with it!
moirae chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Loved it! That was some dirty, diiiirrrrrrtttttyyyyy shit, my friend! I'm proud of you of for stepping out of your comfort zone. I think the allegory worked very well, and I liked the idea of two über masculine guys together. I'm so glad Jake came (ha!) to the realization that he needed Sam. Fun read.

Only suggestion is to watch the shifting tenses.

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Brilliant! I really enjoyed this - it read like a scene out of a larger story. You did a great job of using vernacular appropriate to the time period, also great use of background story. You were able to pack a lot of information into the scene without it feeling forced or bogged down. Really excellent job!
CarrotAndCoriander chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Really well described. It was concise and to the point, It was different.

You described his thoughts in his head really well, they were very realistic.

Well done
pamaroo chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Hehe. Not my style but you wrote it fantasticly :-)
eDWards.headboard chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
* " he loved to hold me as I grew longer and thicker and harder for him. " THIS is such a satisfying thing in RL. Thank you for including it. I'm not sure I've read this part of the process in a fic before.

* I've only read a few slash fics, but I like your parallel about Sam coming out first. You did a really nice job and I wouldn't have know it was out of your comfort zone, if you hadn't mentioned it.

* The last line is a really great closing to the story. Thank you for writing.
TheOtherSoup chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
*still flailing!* OMG, bb. You have no idea how proud I am of you for writing your first slash. I'd say I'm sorry for being pushy, but I'm not. :) Not if you give me THAT! It was fabulous, so hot and a little sad, too. Though I am happy for his cumming out. LOL.

Some of my fav lines:
"This was slower, and more teasing; like Sam would do when he reached around me and played with me until I came." — Gorgeous.
"I can't decide what I like more, your dick in my hand, or my dick in your ass." — HOLY ... shiz-nit. Yes, I like it dirty. You wouldn't know from my writing, but man, the dirty talk ... especially all of Sam's in this piece was hot.
"I slathered the lotion onto my hip and rolled my fingers, coating all four of them." — Small detail, but I loved the image and reality of it.

Good job on your first slash, bb! So glad you came out of the E/B closet, just this once, too. :)
LolaCullenx chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Omfg! Girl, that was hot. I totally love that you did this Jake. He's sucha wean anyways ;)

You should be really proud of this. It is so good!
mtneer05 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
He must have a very soft asshole with all that lotion!

You should know this is the first, and most likely last, slash I've ever read. lol
maxandmo chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Twill, that was awesome! I mean ur writing...not the jerking off to Sam part;)
DawnsWhimsy chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Jake is good as a gay man :)
jmolly chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Snort. Can't believe Pa set fire to the henhouse. lolol
jmolly chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
You get props for a wonderfully creative lemon. I still kind of want to bash their heads together for two years of uncertainty, though. *clicks tongue*
jmolly chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, you brat!

I REALLY hope it's Charlie.

134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »