Reviews for PTB SUniversity 2012
mommy2kh chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
This one might be my favorite & I'm not usually a big pan of period pieces! Poor Bella - thank goodness I wasn't born back then! This would make a fun story!
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I love this one! I wasn't liking Edward for a while there thinking he was cheating on Bella - but then at the end it was perfect!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I'm behind in reviews - forgive me? That has to be the first time I've read of that position in a fic - but I think it could totally work! Now am I told old to try it out? LOL!
JennaReads chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Ok so I suspect that you wrote this tongue on cheek but I have to confess to being a total sucker for an Edward with a hero complex...Edward to the rescue...ummmm yes please!

Anyway, a couple of poverty changes that seemed to last only a line or two so maybe unintentional? Also, this being a period piece I would have loved getting more setting, but you still really did well with dialogye and descriptions to add a great sense of this being the old west.

I was impressed with how well you portrayed their awkwardness, too. And I got that Edward was uncomfortable but he never came across as weak, which is a great accomplishment.

Contests on a fun rendition of our virgin assignment!
philyra-tales chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Eeek! :) I've never read anything in this setting before but I thought you did a really good job immersing your readers into that world. You wrote this piece really well overall and I loved the interaction between Edward and Bella. It was definitely a character departure for Bella but I really liked how Edward was her "first" as well as the fact that he "visited" her in the first place.

I do hope they get a happy ending! I'd love to know what happened after this. :) Well done! Thanks for sharing!
SaraiCullen chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Oh, my gosh! They're going to kidnap her? Hahahaha... Too funny, too awesome.

I love the creativity, the story itself. I'm the type of person who likes detail and I felt like it lacked a bit in that. But I totally understand not being comfortable writing a virgin scene. I've never wanted to write one because I just don't enjoy that much, but I digress. I really did like it and other than grammatical errors, I enjoyed reading it!

Thank you sharing!
melfin80 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Well, I found this while searching for a SRTT answer for your birthday so...Happy Birthday!
OMG, this was so freakin' hot it steamed up my contacts. Can't wait to read your next assignment.
jbkb951 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I appreciated the buildup, writing a bit of a story to build up to the actual scene itself. But somewhere alonf the way, I felt as if the train of thought steered away from one straight line and fractured in a few different directions. I think trying to stay in the "saloon" period might have distracted from the purpose of the exercise.
eDWards.headboard chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
* "Miss Salty quickly reminded them to save their moaning for the second floor." This made me chuckle.
* Your backstories were very well thought out.
* Thank you for writing.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I love love love the different setting! And in a whorehouse, no less. This was an awesome premise. Bella's backstory was so sad...I'm glad Edward chose her. Edward standing up to his pa was perfect - pa wanted him to become a man...and so he did. I'm glad pa helped him get his girl. Great story...if you had to break your promise to yourself and write a virgin scene, this was a good one to do it with :)
LolaCullenx chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Aww poor Bella. Leave it to Edward to wanna marry her five minutes after meeting. Classic!

I absolutely LOVE this as a western! It was so good. I was briefly distracted by what contraception was like back then, but other than that I felt it flowed nicely.

Good work!

Lola xx
dreaminginnorweigen chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
This was great!
imashygirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
this is beautiful. i love the hea ;)
imashygirl chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
i love this. you were consistent till the end. the "deflowering" was realistic. and the last line made me want to read more. excellent job!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I liked the old west theme and that was certainly an unexpected twist. I was happy Edward was able to rescue her from such a life.

I know in the chat room, we were exploring lots of different twist to the whole virgin scene and the assignment has made us dig deeper.

Again, I loved the twist and thank you for the meanings.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »