Reviews for PTB SUniversity 2012
deslyncullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
LOL

I kept wondering what time of day it was or if they on a secluded country road, until they got caught. I can't imagine anybody but Charlie walking up to the truck. I'm laughing at the amount of trouble they're going to be in and when Charlie finds out they were married and keeing it a secret, things will get even worst. Hot car/truck sex even if neither of them got off.
moirae chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Gah! This was so flipping hot! I loved. You are such a fantastic writer. I have no critiques. Just favorite lines:

"My hands twist the fine hairs at the nape of his neck and his hips slow, and his eyes lazily close. His forehead rests on mine, and he sighs deeply as he slowly opens them to peer into mine."

"I'm so close. I need his dark, dirty words. Or his sharp, firm bite. I just need something, anything to push me over the edge."

Perfect.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
LOL, you totally knew they were going to get caught, so funny they hadn't told her dad they were married over spring break.
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Damn t where's the rest. And poor Bella didn't get her happy ending. You know I loved it.
EveryDayBella chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved this! Really hot with just the right amount of plot to keep it centered. And that ending *giggled* I really have nothing bad to say it. Great work!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
RUT ROH...they got caught. LOL. I betchya it's Chief Swan. That's not gonna go down well. Totally love story and glad you decided to continue the drabble! Thanks for sharing!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh, no- they were so close! Awkward!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was really hot! Great job! I was as disappointed as they were when the cop pulled up, LOL!

The only thing I want to mention is when Edward calls her sounds "mewls". That's good in description, but I don't think any man would actually use that word in dialogue.

Otherwise though, it was great!
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loved it! It was hot and then funny. I'm guessing, hoping?, it wasn't Charlie that pulled them over!
jenrell23 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
LOL Busted! Can't wait to see what happens next.
maxandmo chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
THat was a good place to cut it...now everyone has blue balls...and flashing lights;)
pamaroo chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oohh is it hot in here? Very nice but too bad there was no happy ending!
jmcfall chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Bahahahahahah. Lol thank you .
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9