Reviews for A Fight for the Kingdom
So Your telling me that his long lost butler just pops outta nowhere?!
god that's funny
skylar chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Great job with the story. loved it
Archdale chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Dawww my gaawwwwd! I read the whole thing in a day. It was amazing! I loved it I loved it I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
wonderful story you should of added them kissing at the end that would of been really romantic.
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
OMG this is such a cute story! I love all the characters and I love Kai's personality. I really hope Kai lives a good life. I'm glad that the lovers got reunited and like how Natsu is the dragon and Lucy is a princess. I love the nicknames they gave each other, and I seriously loved the plot! This is such a cool idea you have, and I loved reading each and every chapter! Great job with this story! :)
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
OMG I love this! IM SO GLAD NATSU REALIZED SHE WAS ASTER
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
OMG this is awesome so far! Aster is Lucy! isn't it?! I'm so excited though, to find out, hehe. I love this plot and I love this idea. I hope Kai turns out well in the end, but at least he isn't a bad guy that will force Lucy to be with him or something. Great story!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Hehe love this so far! Seems like an interesting plot! I wonder what's going to happen...
jackiejaimes chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
I didn't really enjoy the characters not from Fairy Tail but i like the story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
KAI? yayyyy
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Kaaaaaii!
lucylover chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
hiii! :))) im glad i got you inspired and thanks for the dedication that was the first time anyone dedicated me something in my whole life. :) i was touched x) arigato for this wonderful story! *bows* :)) and again i will support you until the very end with my reviews! . fighto! good luck! :))))
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »