Reviews for Her Shield, His Sword
nice, very nice
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
cool
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Absolutely terrific story. I would like to see more though. You can't just leave off like that you need to put more adventures into the fray, add new people, and get creative. I know I'm a bit late posting this but if you would add more like, making Naruto guild master, and the Light Alliance attacking Oracion Seis. Make up shit and do whatever the fuck you want don't just follow the manga! We need to see what you are really capable of. Make no mistake though, you are very talented at inserting foreign objects into the manga. I absolutely loved the long chapters and detailed descriptions. I know that you probably spend shit tons of time writing your stories but I would love to see more.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I heard of grammar and spelling errors, but question marks/exclamation marks errors sure are new.

Its like you think that adding '!?' makes the statement more dramatic, and you do this alot aswell.

"Ill show you im the most powerful man!?" said Laxus.
You do realize that this sentence makes no sense right?

Oh whatever thought I should say something, its kinda awkward, some sentences are just plain ass funny cause their ridiculous.
InfernoKing chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
No matter how many times I read this, I still will always love it. Thanks for the awesome story! :)
BreezyAnimetra chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Loved this!
charbchillin chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
I DEMAND A PREQUEL
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
You are an amazing writer. How you were able to bring a lot of emotion in the chapters, while not making it overly so. Amazing.
Rebi chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Kushina cursed also, and yet she's three. Really?
Zero-Tails317 chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Now THIS was an excellent, perfect story. Shame it had to end here but oh well...nice job:-)
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015