Reviews for Her Shield, His Sword
Sonderistic chapter 6 . 5/22
Don't you kinda think it's strange when gamatatsu called naruto "brat?"
Sonderistic chapter 1 . 5/22
Polaruspax you have to actually read the whole thing before you go and talk about plot holes. It explain later on why.
Good story but what happened to fukasaku. Wasn't he looking for Naruto?
it's that boi chapter 8 . 2/2
omfg the ending hit me so hard
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
4 flashbacks in one chapter? I like this already but the flashbacks make it a bit tedious since they take up at least half of the chapter
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
nice, very nice
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
cool
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Absolutely terrific story. I would like to see more though. You can't just leave off like that you need to put more adventures into the fray, add new people, and get creative. I know I'm a bit late posting this but if you would add more like, making Naruto guild master, and the Light Alliance attacking Oracion Seis. Make up shit and do whatever the fuck you want don't just follow the manga! We need to see what you are really capable of. Make no mistake though, you are very talented at inserting foreign objects into the manga. I absolutely loved the long chapters and detailed descriptions. I know that you probably spend shit tons of time writing your stories but I would love to see more.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I heard of grammar and spelling errors, but question marks/exclamation marks errors sure are new.

Its like you think that adding '!?' makes the statement more dramatic, and you do this alot aswell.

"Ill show you im the most powerful man!?" said Laxus.
You do realize that this sentence makes no sense right?

Oh whatever thought I should say something, its kinda awkward, some sentences are just plain ass funny cause their ridiculous.
InfernoKing chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
No matter how many times I read this, I still will always love it. Thanks for the awesome story! :)
BreezyAnimetra chapter 8 . 9/30/2015