Reviews for His Deadly Game
Dominions chapter 57 . 8/22
Re-read this story again, can't help it, it's such a good storyline, please come back and update!
I dont know about anyone else but seemed to be pity sex katniss gave him cause she was feeling bad for gale
Dominions chapter 58 . 10/8/2016
Pleaaaaasssse come back and finish this! :(
hungoverhaymitch chapter 58 . 8/15/2016
The title "I'm Sorry" kinda feels like you saying to me "I'm sorry I stopped writing. Please finish this story! It's so amazing and I want some closure for what happens to Katniss and Peeta at the end. You've come this far! Just make it to the finish line!
Antonia chapter 58 . 12/19/2015
Por favor termine sua história, precisamos saber a conclusão. Mais cenas Peeta Ketniss.
Ambrosia30 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Your 600th review of this story! Yay!

Actually, its more of a plea then a review. I miss this, I need to know what happens. This was such an epic, well written story. Please come back to us
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Oh, this is so good I had to review I just couldn't stand it! I can't wait to read more!
Mara chapter 58 . 9/29/2014
Wow! So I just started this story today, and I read all the way to the end of chapter 58 in one day! It's really great and-blush-I like the lemon parts. But there is also so much more! The characters, the drama, the ANGST...everything!
Now I just need you to update! I can't wait for when Peeta finds out Katniss is still-ahem-seeing Gale. I'll admit, i like angsty jealousy.
Of course, I understand that life happens and that little thing called a Muse does not always grace you with its presence. I just know I want you to update. Soon! Good luck!
Guest chapter 58 . 9/20/2014
Update, Update, Updaaaaaaate! D:
Amyfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I remember when I first started reading this last year. It was my obsession and I was in love with the story, the details, events, and how frequent you would update. I have a feeling this story isn't abandoned, I still have hope to log in and see an update on this. But it's worth the wait. Come back soon...
Ambrosia30 chapter 58 . 6/10/2014
Where did this story go?! I have to know who she picks. Its been over a year...where are you?!
Pipxie chapter 58 . 5/13/2014
Read this story the first time last year and was really impressed over how you not only keep the tension of the story, but expand and build on it! Always a little wary of non-canon characters, but your Miss Snow fits into the world so perfectly... Amazing.
Just re-read it again, i'd forgotten what a punch it can give and also very sad to see you haven't updated in over a year.
But I will keep checking up on you, you're worth the wait :)
bacolodgirl chapter 57 . 4/2/2014
OK, after all that, and reading 57 chapters -

Peeta returns to the kitchen (truly emasculated now) and Gale and Katniss continue to hunt!

I should have seen it coming from Chapter 1.

But, that's it for me.

Heart breaks for Peeta.

Oh the FEELZ.
bacolodgirl chapter 44 . 4/2/2014
This was a little confusing (though this novel is so addictive): So if Snow was actually on Katniss's side, why didn't Peeta know? I thought that was the reason she pulled Peeta to come with her, so while he was separated from Katniss she could confide in him the details of the rebellion?

So I read to the next chapter, and it seems Peeta is really in the dark. She didn't tell him anything. Now I'm really confused.

What the heck happened when Snow took him? Was that just a ploy to tease Katniss or what?
ffismylife chapter 58 . 3/16/2014
That has to be the most sadistic thing I've ever read. Omg. In a good way though!