Reviews for His Deadly Game
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Oh, this is so good I had to review I just couldn't stand it! I can't wait to read more!
Mara chapter 58 . 9/29/2014
Wow! So I just started this story today, and I read all the way to the end of chapter 58 in one day! It's really great and-blush-I like the lemon parts. But there is also so much more! The characters, the drama, the ANGST...everything!
Now I just need you to update! I can't wait for when Peeta finds out Katniss is still-ahem-seeing Gale. I'll admit, i like angsty jealousy.
Of course, I understand that life happens and that little thing called a Muse does not always grace you with its presence. I just know I want you to update. Soon! Good luck!
Guest chapter 58 . 9/20/2014
Update, Update, Updaaaaaaate! D:
Amyfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I remember when I first started reading this last year. It was my obsession and I was in love with the story, the details, events, and how frequent you would update. I have a feeling this story isn't abandoned, I still have hope to log in and see an update on this. But it's worth the wait. Come back soon...
Ambrosia30 chapter 58 . 6/10/2014
Where did this story go?! I have to know who she picks. Its been over a year...where are you?!
Pipxie chapter 58 . 5/13/2014
Read this story the first time last year and was really impressed over how you not only keep the tension of the story, but expand and build on it! Always a little wary of non-canon characters, but your Miss Snow fits into the world so perfectly... Amazing.
Just re-read it again, i'd forgotten what a punch it can give and also very sad to see you haven't updated in over a year.
But I will keep checking up on you, you're worth the wait :)
bacolodgirl chapter 57 . 4/2/2014
OK, after all that, and reading 57 chapters -

Peeta returns to the kitchen (truly emasculated now) and Gale and Katniss continue to hunt!

I should have seen it coming from Chapter 1.

But, that's it for me.

Heart breaks for Peeta.

Oh the FEELZ.
bacolodgirl chapter 44 . 4/2/2014
This was a little confusing (though this novel is so addictive): So if Snow was actually on Katniss's side, why didn't Peeta know? I thought that was the reason she pulled Peeta to come with her, so while he was separated from Katniss she could confide in him the details of the rebellion?

So I read to the next chapter, and it seems Peeta is really in the dark. She didn't tell him anything. Now I'm really confused.

What the heck happened when Snow took him? Was that just a ploy to tease Katniss or what?
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 58 . 3/16/2014
That has to be the most sadistic thing I've ever read. Omg. In a good way though!
vangi chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Você deveria fazer um final para essa história tão interessante.
johnnytos chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
cool story so far! i didnt get why she was dyeing though and is peeta supposed to be strong ... i think its a little out of character for him not to be able to lift her up. Anyway i really want to see whats next now!
Carla chapter 58 . 11/24/2013
Hey Jen! How about an author's note saying you're still alive? I know you said you' ll finish this, and it's ok if you don't. But i would like to know if i need to move on or not hahaha
Salvachesters chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Wow! This chapter was so ridiculously hot and sexy!
Salvachesters chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You most certainly have my interests piqued! Good solid writing, and spot on President Snow!
sureyna chapter 58 . 9/22/2013
Please don't abandon. This story is amazing!