Reviews for a state of simplicity
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome!:D it gave me great inspiration for my own OT3 story that's in the works right now, so thanks for that, hope there's more with these three from you real soon;D they make a hot trio lol
lightsoilder297 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Make more
Amazing chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I have been looking for a threesome for a while now, great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I thought it was a good story. Thank you for keeping the Mako/Bolin to a minimal. I have brothers, so I personally, never understood why anyone in their right mind would ship them, but whatever. To each their own.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I am so freakin horny. If I knew how to masterbate I wild do it right now. I think it would be easier if I was a boy cause then all I would have to do is stroke my dick. When I'm horny my pussy pulsates but if I move it goes away. Anywho… just so HORNY
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ooooh, I want Mako and Bo looking after me like that... That was amazing! I really, really liked it! In a way, I appreciate that you kept the Mako/Bolin to a minimum but I don't really see them as brothers so if you want add more I probably wouldn't be "squicked". I loved how both parties think that they're really lucky to have the other in question. Do you think you could write the scene where the brothers let Korra into their world?
Well-written, entertaining and steamy to boot! Nicely done! )
AlbusOOTP chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I would enjoy more! Well done.
JadeElephant chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
SO HOT. Please write another! And is there a story behind the Mako's burn mark? Now I'm super curious! Please write more!
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Loved it, well written, it was just right on. Can you please write another threesome fanfic and have a little mako/bolin action and have Korra watch while they are getting intimate with one another. I just realized this makes me sound like a perv.