Reviews for More Than Friends
Unkown chapter 14 . 7/2
Updateeeee pleaseee
the minecraftian wolf chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Hello! I just wanted to say that i read this when it first came out and i really enjoyed it. Please finish this story or remake it when you have the time. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Zaxx04 chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
Awww this is the story that I've been lookin for! Please update Billie Jean! XDDD
Silversparton chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
To be honest you are a good auther. I hope you will finish this story.
Hail to the bro army
Death to the barrels
*Brofist*
the minecraftian wolf chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
I HAVE NOT LAUGHED THAT HARD IN AGES! KEEP IT UP!
James chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
hey will they ever kiss
Rose of the Nile chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
So I am too lazy to log in, but! I just spent my morning, my break and my time after work reading your story. I love it! Please update it soon! I want more!
sakura carla89 chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Awwww... cute ending :3
Love Ria. Girl got spunk. haha
please update soon... (puppy eyes)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
I loved the story. Make more. Funny part ever. " Fuck you and your friend." That made my day. Good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Nice story continue please
Apparition of a Fox chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love this story! I like it that you made Alex good, but at the same time he's got the dark streak of moodiness we all love. Pleeeeaaaaseeee continue!
Procusi chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
(If I have any!) Do you mean if I have one? "Any" implies to possibility of having more than one - which would interest some people, but freak out the majority.
Procusi chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
"she dismembered more then 10 Hunters." - funny, I never found claws to be that effective against hunters...

Wings - thats an interesting change. Can she really fly or just glide?
Procusi chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
"Ria willed her nails out, all 10 of them and stared at them proudly." To be a nit-picking annoyance, claws generally only 3 fingers and a thumb. Both Alex and Heller had it that way and so do the hunters that they got them from. Of course, you can hand wave that away with mutations, etc.
Procusi chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
"That's because I'm already a wanted man. Believe it or not, being a nobody is going to help us a shit lot." Huh - he can disguise himself to look like anyone. He just chooses to run around in is base form most of the time.