Reviews for More Than Friends
I loved the story. Make more. Funny part ever. " Fuck you and your friend." That made my day. Good work.
Nice story continue please
Apparition of a Fox chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this story! I like it that you made Alex good, but at the same time he's got the dark streak of moodiness we all love. Pleeeeaaaaseeee continue!
Procusi chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
(If I have any!) Do you mean if I have one? "Any" implies to possibility of having more than one - which would interest some people, but freak out the majority.
Procusi chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
"she dismembered more then 10 Hunters." - funny, I never found claws to be that effective against hunters...

Wings - thats an interesting change. Can she really fly or just glide?
Procusi chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
"Ria willed her nails out, all 10 of them and stared at them proudly." To be a nit-picking annoyance, claws generally only 3 fingers and a thumb. Both Alex and Heller had it that way and so do the hunters that they got them from. Of course, you can hand wave that away with mutations, etc.
Procusi chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
"That's because I'm already a wanted man. Believe it or not, being a nobody is going to help us a shit lot." Huh - he can disguise himself to look like anyone. He just chooses to run around in is base form most of the time.
Procusi chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Love the Luke comment.
Procusi chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
"It can't falter away, so you're gonna have to live with brain stained shoes." Fall away? Also, if its part of her biomass, why can't she either absorb the brains or just recreate clean shoes? Or is Alex teasing her?

"Clothes were out of the question, now that Alex told her her clothes are part of her now." Doesn't Alex make new clothes each time he absorbs someone and uses their appearance as a disguise?

Varient Strain (a Prototype/Spiderman crossover fanfic) has Peter absorbing clothing (and other items), then being able to reproduce them.

Interesting back story addition to Ria - definately helps explain her easy of acceptance of becoming infected.
Procusi chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
"Alex couldn't believe that he went out with her." Well, she is a hot (and intelligent) blond with a great body. Very few single guys would turn down an opportunity to get closer to her.

Do you mean "haunted" or "hunted"?

If she had expected a zombie apocalypse, why didn't she have a better weapon(s) than a kitchen knife? Or even better, leave the city... (crazy idea, I know)

Throwing her only weapon - dumb idea. First of all, throwing knives, especially in a dynamic situation, is way way harder than it looks (go try it - its hard enough to get a knife to stick when you can pace off the distance). Secondly, the knife is likely not balanced for throwing (most kitchen knives aren't). And third and most importantly - its her only weapon. What if she missed? Or got jumped by something before she could retrieve it?

Having fought more than a few Hunters in Prototype (I hate that mission where you have to kill a bunch of them inside, especially since you dont have the blade at that time), I find the idea of her killing one with a knife to somewhere between unlikely and seriously f*cking unlikely. Especially when you consider how much difficulty Spec-Ops troops have killing them with military weapons.

"Ria, however, proved to be just as deadly as Alex with her handy knife." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOLNOPE. You are telling me that a normal female with low-moderate martial arts training, no combat experience, and a sub-optimal weapon is as deadly as a shape-shifting, weapon creating, regenerating bioweapon with superhuman strength, speed, agility, and endurance. BS!

Reality check time - Alex is more dangerous than squads of Blackwatch soldiers or groups of Hunters. Heck, Cross doesn't come close to matching Alex and he is a virally enhanced super soldier with years (if not decades) of combat training/experience and a multishot 40mm grenade launcher. No one, short of the Supreme Hunter, is as dangerous as Alex. You are trying too hard to make Ria special/unique - she doesn't need to be Alice (Resident Evil) for Alex to notice her - the fact that she isn't either cowering in terror or running and screaming puts her ahead of 99.99% of women (and men, as well). There is plenty of time to make her a bad ass once she starts showing the effects of Blacklight.

All the negative criticism aside, I enjoyed the chapter. It flows pretty well. I like the idea of Alex having a female equal. Dana is nice and all, but she really doesn't understand what he has gone through and she will eventually die, whether from old age or other causes. I am looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
Mizuki00 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
SUPREME HUNTER vs RIA!

The result is... *drum roll* ALEX INTERVENEs! -_-

Yay, a chapter! Kinda enjoyed it and Ria is becoming kinda nuts... not that I'm complaining... It is a sight to behold.

Anyways, as always, I shall be looking forward to future chapters.

*sigh* Dana has it hard with the door.
Anime-freak-225-0691 chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Haha code name Prick
coincidencless chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
"Do you know how dangerous that was? You could have been caught and killed by Cross." Dana yelled.

Wait a minute, wasn't Captain Cross eaten by the Supreme Hunter? Or did I miss/forget something? Either way, great chapter!
Mizuki00 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
More! Need more! Need that development... I tried to stop myself from laughing when Ria sang. But when she did that mid-air acrobatics when singing, I lost. Laughing my guts out the whole time...
Mizuki00 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Alex was adorable! Slipping on the floor... Pfft! Saying "I'm okay!" in a frantic voice... Pfft! Aahhahaha! Wtf? Well, since I'm saying that, it means that I enjoyed it ... The almighty Zeus slipping on the floor !