Reviews for On the Moonflow
Womble619 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Wow very nice oneshot! Great romantic lemon with some awesome feels Nothing I love more than fics covering moments of their relationship after Tidus' return.

Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I think you should write another one. This was awesome
Ghost chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was great. Really mature and well written. Characters were right on. Loved it. Would definately read more of your stories

Really getting back into FFX/X-2, gotta have something to muse on while the PS3 remaster is delayed until March 2014!
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Omg that was perfect 3
Musing Joplin chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Woo, haven't read an X fic in so long. I've been trying to wander back for some time, and found this. I like it, just wish it was much longer. I want to stretch it for another 5,000 words. lol. I noticed that a lot of the conversation was unspoken, even when they were speaking. Was that intentional?

On another topic...

I wish Square announces some sort of information soon. Heck, it's come to the point I'd be happy for a single picture. My expectations are low on what to expect, (makes it that much easier to be impressed with what they did versus what they didn't). I'm still holding out hope for some of the VAs to revoice their characters.

win for Imogen Heap.