Reviews for Harry Potter: A Life After Hogwarts
I LOVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/16
Why do I do this to myself? I know your story is incomplete and yet I still want to read it. Oh well, I know I'm going to enjoy the chapters that are here.
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 23 . 3/28
I love your story Harry Potter: A Life After Hogwarts and would love it if you continued writing it
Callie chapter 1 . 3/19
I loved this Fan Fiction, but the only thing is that the battle at Hogwarts was on May 2nd, not January 8th.
Roise chapter 1 . 2/3
Ggggggggggggggggrrrrrrreeeaàaaaaaaaawtttttttt!
hi chapter 1 . 1/5
hi
Venus914 chapter 2 . 1/5
You can help someone without giving them unlimited access to our account. Who the hell does that? Soooo stupid. He could pay Hermione's tuition and lent some money for personal expenses...but that should be it.
MonochromeRen chapter 1 . 1/3
You know when I hate people that insult your stories. Just because they don't like it, does not mean they can insult you. I hate people like that. If they don't like it then they can go read something else. Do they really have to comment on it like ' Dude another freaking faggot story'? That is insulting and mean. So what if you don't like it, not my problem, it's not your story! I like your stories. They are very impressive. I have not written my own since I do not have time, but I will eventually. Anyway, your stories are awesome!
MonochromeRen chapter 3 . 1/3
Can you write one about Harry Potter become a type of monster/creature when something happens to him, and he escapes to America, to find his other family, crossover with Percy Jackson?

Can you write about Harry Potter leaving the Wizarding world to go to Japan and enroll in Serin. He doesn't have to be a player, he can be the manage with very good advice, and good at tarot cards? Crossover with Kuroko no Basuke.

Can you write about Harry leaving during the Chamber of Secrets when everyone bullies him and ignores him? He goes to Japan to get a fresh start, because he likes the food there. He goes to Seishun Gakuen with Ryoma. Harry is the cool type, and smirks a lot. He can play tennis or can be the manager.

Can you have all these stories with an intelligent Harry? And Cool, Sarcastic, smirking personality?

Thanks for considering these stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
another fucking faggot
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
And you've ruined the whole fucking fanfic, please cut your arms off, its better if you can't write
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
Are you ever going to finish some of your stories
annette-ella chapter 22 . 12/1/2016
I like it
bassoongirl14 chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
I totally love this story so far!
Diane chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
This was a great story line for anyone who is a Harry Potter fan. Hope to read more