Reviews for Harry Potter: A Life After Hogwarts
The Angel of the Night chapter 23 . 5/5
I love your work! All your stories seem to be well thought-out and I love the way this story is going. I noticed that you haven't updated anything in a while though. Are you okay? If you need help with any ideas or a sounding board I'm sure anyone of us that love your work wold be happy to help you. Good luck and I hope you're doing well.
lisa li li chapter 6 . 4/26
Hi,
i love your story up to this point. But, in chapter 5 or 6 you used anna one time and you mix HER/HIS and was/were often.
eg.: he was .../ billy and old man quill were ...
Harry and HIS sister/ Mione and HER brother.
that was confusing and iritating me a bit, hope thats helpful.

greetings, lisa
HikaruWinter chapter 5 . 4/7
Body Magic sounds a lot like Reinforcement.
On that, scathing note, 'tis one feels modern furniture clashes with their cultural views of what is homely and what isn't *gleeful*
And talking about notes, two angry pseudo-siblings argue, one can transform into a lion, the other, into a wolf. What do they call each other? Bitch and Pussycat *grins*
(Let my inner berating begin...*cackles*)
HikaruWinter chapter 4 . 4/7
So. Duddley is a Final Fantasy fan, I see.
(This is where one of my inners helpfully screeches that I'm an awful reviewer and if that was all I got from the whole chapter. It wasn't, but riling them up is amusing, even if slightly headache inducing)
GenkaiFan chapter 10 . 4/1
You have a good story here, but your continual incorrect usage of -Him, Her, She and He is jarring.
All too often you will say something like...Charlie was worried about her daughter...It should read...Charlie was worried about HIS daughter...especially since Charlie is male.
You seem to have the same problem with He, She and Him and Her.
Other than that I am enjoying the story, keep writing!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE THIS STORY! :]
helloooo chapter 1 . 3/11
Pretty good! Nice job :)
Arianna Waters chapter 23 . 3/8
this story has totally got me wrapped. Are you going to update it?
Arianna Waters chapter 11 . 3/8
I totally love this story! Definitely interesting one. I love new Harry and Hermione. Sam, Jared and Paul are cool. I'd be looking out for more Jacob though.
Arianna Waters chapter 8 . 3/7
Continue
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
Keep going on the Harry Potter book
Marionette01 chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Harry Potter the Phoenix Alchemist. Huh that would make a good story name. Anyway keep it up
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
Please please please please continue ;_; this is so good. I wasn't expecting much when I started reading this, but then I was so wrong. You'll did an amazing job with this crossover fiction! I beg you to continue and give this great story a perfect end. Please don't leave this incomplete.