Reviews for I'm Okay, You're Okay, So What's Wrong?
Erica Lane Kent chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
LOL! I literally laughed out loud when I heard the 'period' question. And you said exactly what I thought, he catches serial killers for living and is afraid to ask such a simple question! Priceless!
Rachelle31 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like it! The whole thing was written brilliantly, and I like that Hotch is a little insecure. Sometimes he's just too in control, you know? Now I know he's human! Anyway, the ending was brilliant, especially the whole tagging thing, I liked that. Keep up the good work! :)

-Rachelle31
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
this was a cute story... you did a great job on it... love it...
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I like this universe with these two in it and you do a great job writing them, throughly enjoyed this, very nicely written.

I love the to and fro between the two, their strength of character as individuals and as a couple coming through nice work. The whole writing on his hand bit and connection to sending him out without a ring had me smirking.
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Good job I really liked it and I understand. I see sad things all the time because of my job n I can't cry there cause I have to b professional so I like to watch fake sad movies to make myself cry cuz I've taught myself to keep sooo much inside.
skinnymini01 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great story! I love it! :))
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
***Seriously, it was a Friday night. And she was sending him out alone . . . with no ring . . . looking frigging ADORABLE with his fitted t-shirt and mussed up hair, to the video store equivalent of a singles bar.***

Ooh Yeaaah, baby. I'd TOTALLY hit on him!...well...if I would ever find the courage! Lets face it, Hotch liking me would be like... Princess Leia like Jaba the Hut :(
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ok, not going to lie, I totally saw where that was headed (which makes me incredibly proud of myself). I just knew, partially because I was thinking the same thing, that she was wondering if he was too jaded. Which he's totally not...

Awesome story. And I totally agree with her decision not to tell him.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Awesome Story! Loved it! :)
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice job on this story! I really liked it!