Reviews for Blood Rain
Grg-Deana chapter 2 . 10/9
it has a different story line and background... this is something out of the ordinary and is very interesting! ~
Picklez80 chapter 9 . 9/4
Could you update this soon please? I really want to see where this goes.
Anon chapter 9 . 9/4
More please?
ShariBerry89 chapter 9 . 9/3
Ooh Sosuke, you bad boy you!
Featherfoot chapter 9 . 9/3
Oh my, Aizen makes his move. Please update soon!
Sariniste chapter 9 . 8/11
Yay, you updated! Sorry about the delay reviewing, but I had to find time to reread the entire story. I enjoyed it all over again! Loved this chapter and there's something kind of amazing about Aizen and Renji together. I hope you'll come back to this story before the end of the month, and maybe even plan on finishing it soon.
kenni-bun bun chapter 9 . 8/10
Damn, I don't even hate that it's renji and aizen. *sigh* gin's going crazy and wants renji's baby. (I just rimed(?)) Aizen wants renji in anther way. So much drama and action. *chills* can't wait until the next chapter and see the rest of renji month.
Jess0409 chapter 9 . 8/8
Aizen is sneaky and manipulative, just the way I like him best! Thanks for the sexy chapter.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 9 . 8/8
I wonder what Aizen is up to. He's up to something, that's for sure. Very slick.
e2tavi chapter 9 . 8/8
YAY! I was waiting on the next chapter, keep'em coming!
Willow chapter 9 . 8/8
Uh-oh, Renji's in trouble now!
Kamelcake chapter 9 . 8/7
Renji was pretty bowled over there, but who wouldn't be? Aizen is a crafty guy. Love it!
sakurayuri89 chapter 9 . 8/7
oh my favorite bleach author! awesome! redstravaganza! i love u!
dramamelon chapter 9 . 8/6
Gahpffethbt. Coherency is escaping me. SO glad to see this update. Did not realize I was missing the Aizen/Renji this much. And, wow, Aizen is particularly smooth and smarmy in this chapter. Love it.
Wildwind13 chapter 9 . 8/6
I'm so excited to see this story updated! And Aizen makes his move. I wonder what Bya-kun will think of that. Please keep this story going.