Reviews for Blood Rain
Marisa Serise chapter 8 . 3/18
I LOVE this story... but I love Aizen/Renji a bunch so it makes sense. I'd love to see you continue this one, but I know how hard it can be to restart a story after time has passed. I'm following for any updates, and then I'll go back to read what you already have. :)
Eva Galana chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I can't honestly say I would never consider this pairing, because, truth be told, any m/m pairing with Renji would be acceptable to me (although, I'm sure someone somewhere can prove me wrong). I am really hoping that, of all the stories for Renji that have sat unupdated for a while that this one makes it to the list. Because, frankly, I am really, really interested to see not only how Aizen and Renji become actual allies and stop Gin, but how their relationship develops.
e2tavi chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
I'm like so looking forward to the next chapter!
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Yeay :-D please update soon. I love this story
sakurayuri89 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Oh, wow.. A lovely aizen/renji... A bit different.. I like it.. I am eager to know more... A distress redhead forever... Hehe
Please update it soon!
KakashiisWifey chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
This story should've came with a mystery genre! I'm running myself in circles trying to figure out who the other captains are...hmm I'll keep my suspicions to myself in case I'm wrong lol! Excellent chapter as usual. Sorry for the lack of reviews on my part, I'm just a lazy bum most of the time lmao (_)
Picklez80 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Yay! I'm really glad you updated this. It's a relief Byakuya is there now. But for some reason, I think it won't stop Aizen from getting his hands on Renji some more. Mmmhmmn, sounds good to me.
karenaangel1986 chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Living the updates! Do I sense a jealousy Aizen. Though Bya is sweet to his Renji! Loveing the triangles you build. Thanks so much for the update.
Sariniste chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Yay! I'm so glad you're continuing with this! Can't wait to see what Aizen's plans are here... and watch as he falls more for Renji.

Please update soon!
chunk-ie chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
I thought I would branch out from reading all your Renji and Byakuya stories, and am I glad that I did. This story is brilliant, I have to admit to having a love for Aizen (the guy is just so badass) and I especially like your portrayal of him. I can't wait to read more and find out why Renji is so important. Well done on another brilliant story and keep up the good work :)
Airenya chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Yay! Gosh I really missed this fiction! Aizen/Renji pairing is so rare nowadays and the few fictions there are out there tends to draw Aizen as merciless as one can be, but I can really see both his and Renji's human side in this one, and I love how Aizen is slowly beginning to feel for Renji and how Renji is fragile but can become strong enough to decide to fight for his baby even though it was the fruit of the most frightening moment of his life. Byakuya will be a needed support for the redhead in the upcoming months, and I like how those two can connect and understand each other even in a situation like this one. I wish I had a real internet connection and a pc to properly review this, but my crappy phone connection and stupid touch screen keyboard limits me a little too much. I really really really hope to see this one go on smoothly (with This thing that's not quite love and The woman in me, that are the fictions I wait with the most trepidation on the whole ), and I'll miss the Redstravaganza too!
Kintama-Hime chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Poor Renji! I hope Aizen's telling the truth. I'd be crushed if he was just planning on using Renji's baby to get to the King! I wonder if Ichigo will be able to take his hands off Tesuya? Thanks so much for updating this.
kyuumihaira chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Aww! Renji your soo cute! Now I too wonder what will happen with Gin and his plans!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I miss this fic and it's a year since last update. Please update please! For ren-chan's birthday. Thanks!(-)/
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 7 . 8/27/2013