Reviews for Blood Rain
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/5
Dude so much happening! And it stops here?!
*holds tightly to shreds of sanity*
Ok so I obviously want more of this one. I need to know what's gonna happen.
I do prefer Renji with Bya or others of course, but I know you believe in happy endings. So if you intended for Ren to end up truly happy with fucktard- I mean Aizen, then I will still eagerly read any updates to this, and I give my word that I will try to go easy on Aizen, ok?
I really want Ren to be happy and if Aizen can do that, then I'll lay off him for this fic. :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/5
Hmmm ok so I am hating Gin, but Aizen, you better watch yourself. I am not as forgiving as Spunky is, and if you're not careful with Renji, I will straight up tear you open from asshole to mouth. You think you and all the other baddies are evil and violent? I will take you into the street and fuck you with a lamppost.
Hurt Renji and see if I'm playin.
Lord I got problems.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/5
Hell yeah for Ichigo
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/5
Yeah I can hate Gin, no problem. *turns evil glare and bared teeth towards Gin* Don't fucking touch Ren again!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/5
Ahh so you intend to distract me with Gin's evil so I'll be more willing to accept Aizen as a not-bad guy?
(And yes, I am acting as though you write just for me lol! I'm weird like that. If it proves to be entertaining, I may continue. Don't worry I'm not jealous of the other readers :) They don't have to know about us)
Anyways, your method may prove effective- I can just hate Gin and then I won't be focused on despising Aizen. Clever Spunky!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/5
Hmmmmm
*eyes story suspiciously with narrowed eyes*
I dunno...been reading some of your work lately that only fueled my hate for Aizen, so I dunno if I wanna read one where he gets Renji.
Ah well if I do, I can only blame myself, ne?
tmp3475 chapter 10 . 3/9/2016
Gin is so twisted but I can't wait for Ichigo to save Tetsuya and their baby
PrivateCaller chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Terrific chapter! Very exciting.
Winterheart2000 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Yikes! Now Tetsuya's in trouble too. I hope Gin doesn't get Renji too.
Willow chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Thanks for the great new chapter! I hope you continue soon. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Yay, a new chapter! Will there be more?
Picklez80 chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
So, Gin is a hollow! That's why he's kind of lost it in this story? I like it! Please continue.
Periwinkle chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I thought you'd never get back to this story! *cries* Please make more?
Aizenfan6969 chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
It's so good to see this one back again and such an exciting chapter! I can't wait to read the next.
Asthethicc chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
you always find a way to make these pairings work. great job spunky