Reviews for The Hero Who Loved Me
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Miranda is fricking awesome. Too bad Bioware mutilated her character in ME3. Still love her though. Best LI for Shepard in my opinion despite the lack of content in the third game. Please please please don't break them up nor kill either one of them.
Granten chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Nice way of working sidequests into this.
lululemon chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
So cute of Miranda trying to figure out Shepard. I love this story. Great job! Please continue.
Vic chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
What kind of hero was he? The hero who loved you. There's your answer Miranda.
Wow. I must say, you did a really good job with this first person pov thing and from Miranda's pov I might add. I've only seen a few or maybe more that I found tolerable. I'm impressed. Looking forward to more of the story.
ipass chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Frickin' love this! Damn funny given that this is from Miranda's point of view. She's undoubtly a complex character to write but you wrote her accurately and believable. Kudos!
Civil Sound chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Ha, a very good laugh chapter. It's amusing reading from Miranda's POV with her observations and you capture it very well. Brilliant work. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
That was funny. Update when you can! Thanks for writing an awesome piece!

:D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Very nice. I enjoyed reading this. And the footnotes really sell the 'historical account' angle, as usual.

Until next time.

-demonicnargles
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I really like how yo write from Miranda's point of view. She's a very complex woman and very few I think can write her well. You do a great job.
Jozern chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Ahhh good times. VERY good times.
bluemarlin chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Good and humorous chapter. LOL at several of Miranda's observations. First-rate job with this story. Please continue.
Rise Against713 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Sweet chapter. I think Shepard is definitely the divine fool lol.
t3HPrO chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I died laughing at this fic. Shepard as the long suffering jackass and Miranda's wry but extremely humorous observations and opinions just made this fic gold for me. Excellent job.
chris dee chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
"His what and his what now?" - First ever laugh out loud line for Miranda. You go, girl!

This is an amazing chapter. You've got the lady on quite a journey, but it is very well-camouflaged in a throw-away comic relief episode - Verner and the krogan/asari bartender, for heaven's sake - so we never see it coming.
MatCat chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I like it. Great job giving us how Miranda probably felt following Shepard around. Knowing she was supposed to let him do what he had to, his way, and her frustration of not being in complete control.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »