Reviews for The Hero Who Loved Me
Rise Against713 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter. Loved the escape scene and Miranda talking to Oriana. Can't wait to see more.

Also small side note, I've noticed that every chapter starts out "Miranda versus" much like the Chuck series, also starting Yvonne Strahovski. Not sure if that's a direct reference but I'm gonna go ahead and pretend like it is
bluemarlin chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Excellent chapter and wonderful job with Miranda's back story. Loving this story, so please continue.
CyanB chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
No fair making me teary!
chris dee chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
An exceptional chapter. The novelty of seeing a loyalty mission from the recipient's side would be worth the price of admission, all by itself. That it's Miranda, who let's face it, is not an easy character to like, that really elevates it.

As always, I am struck by her underlying self-esteem issues. As soon as she gets a little consideration from Shepard, she is warming up and body-humming. All he has to do is treat her like a person and not a line item on a balance sheet. It's really quite sad, never more so in the "What did he expect" paragraph where we see how she sees herself.

Great episode of a surprisingly entertaining story.
l7986 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Seriously the 2nd first person perspective story I have found today that is freaking amazing. What is this world coming to. Ok seriously now, I really like how you are going about this as it makes Miranda way more likeable, well at least to me.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Excellent work as always.

Miranda's backstory was fleshed out really well.

I look forward to your next update.

Keep at it.
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Ramming Hammerhead is best hammerhead.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Miranda is fricking awesome. Too bad Bioware mutilated her character in ME3. Still love her though. Best LI for Shepard in my opinion despite the lack of content in the third game. Please please please don't break them up nor kill either one of them.
Granten chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Nice way of working sidequests into this.
lululemon chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
So cute of Miranda trying to figure out Shepard. I love this story. Great job! Please continue.
Vic chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
What kind of hero was he? The hero who loved you. There's your answer Miranda.
Wow. I must say, you did a really good job with this first person pov thing and from Miranda's pov I might add. I've only seen a few or maybe more that I found tolerable. I'm impressed. Looking forward to more of the story.
clmgh0st chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Frickin' love this! Damn funny given that this is from Miranda's point of view. She's undoubtly a complex character to write but you wrote her accurately and believable. Kudos!
Civil Sound chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Ha, a very good laugh chapter. It's amusing reading from Miranda's POV with her observations and you capture it very well. Brilliant work. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
That was funny. Update when you can! Thanks for writing an awesome piece!

:D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Very nice. I enjoyed reading this. And the footnotes really sell the 'historical account' angle, as usual.

Until next time.