Reviews for The Hero Who Loved Me
Meshakhad chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
I just read the whole fic in one go.

It was beautiful.
O-Mega Lead chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
I really enjoyed this fic; especially bringing to light and bringing up the klepto nature that Shepard shows. When playing through, I always went out of my way to poke around and look for things once I got into it; I just never considered if from an outsider's perspective, nor the constant talking to crew members. I found myself laughing quite a bit at Shepard and Grunt's gung-ho charging of all the geth and in general, I found this to be a very enjoyable story. I was even surprised at the annotations. I generally hate them for destroying continuity (having a marked, emboldened number in the middle of standardized text has that effect), but for the most part (besides the songs-on all levels), they added to the story. Especially this chapter's (12). That showed the character development, and showed a marked difference from her early days, both Lazarus and the 'then' segments of Ori's rescue. Which brings up the other small misgiving I had: I wished for a bit more character development, as far as Miranda's mind, especially since it was from her viewpoint. There were huge gaps where large leaps were made. Not all that bad generally (writing everything would be boring, but in one or two cases, it seemed more like to get to the end and finish the story rather than as a normal or natural break, and I thought a bit more development or explanation would have improved this. Regardless, I enjoyed this story a lot, as well as the chapter titles (hinting at the problems as challenges to be faced and overcome). Easily a 9/10, if not better (but I'm too lazy to get into decimals). Will definitely have to take a look at more of your work sometime. :) Excellent job.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
An idea for a title for the sequel to this that you should totally write:

"The Hero I Loved".

Huh! Huh?!
NarwhalWarlord chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
This the end?
Rathias chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful.
Sithslayer69 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nice easter egg from Star Trek. Data's creator.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
So I'm of the opinion that instead of "The Hero Who Loved Me" being 'complete' it should be continued with your writing of Miranda's take on "Lair of the Shadow Broker", "Arrival", and Mass Effect 3. For you see, your writing of Miranda's take on Mass Effect 2 was awesome. Therefore, a continuation would surely also be awesome.
Emerald Stag chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
This has been a fantastic read, I've greatly enjoyed discovering your story. So many hilarious moments, like Shepard in the Hammerhead, the moments between Miranda and her sister, or Miranda with Garrus, and even Miranda with Kasumi. I think just the consistency with Miranda's portrayal was done brilliantly. Easily my favorite ME fic I've read yet. Thank you for this.
Janizary chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
/squee
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
MOARRRR Miranda in your take on Mass Effect 3 please.
Chu.e chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I just finished reading the last chapter of The Hero Who Loved Me - Miranda's take on ME2 was too amusing to pass up. Amazing work, like always. Loved all the Chuck references in there, and the Nina Simone moment was perfect. I can't wait to see what happens in your other novelizations, especially since you plan to do something a bit different with ME3.
DoomLich chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
I really enjoyed your story, I also appreciated the Chuck shoutouts as part of the chapter titles, Shepard's name, and the fact that Miranda was voiced by "Sarah".
Phygmalion chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Amazing, simply amazing. This chapter moved me, and not just because we get to see the Ice Queen defrosting. I'll spare you the reasons why, but thank you for the gift, and right when I needed it. Looking forward to your next work!
Ronnie James Dio chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Just wanted to say that I think you write beautifully, and I'm really enjoying your story.

Dr. Reed WOULD be all about the cybernetics, wouldn't she? )
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Also, one grammar nitpick: 'I could care less' should be 'I couldn't care less'.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »