Reviews for The Hero Who Loved Me
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
An idea for a title for the sequel to this that you should totally write:

"The Hero I Loved".

Huh! Huh?!
NarwhalWarlord chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
This the end?
Rathias chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful.
Sithslayer69 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nice easter egg from Star Trek. Data's creator.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
So I'm of the opinion that instead of "The Hero Who Loved Me" being 'complete' it should be continued with your writing of Miranda's take on "Lair of the Shadow Broker", "Arrival", and Mass Effect 3. For you see, your writing of Miranda's take on Mass Effect 2 was awesome. Therefore, a continuation would surely also be awesome.
Emerald Stag chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
This has been a fantastic read, I've greatly enjoyed discovering your story. So many hilarious moments, like Shepard in the Hammerhead, the moments between Miranda and her sister, or Miranda with Garrus, and even Miranda with Kasumi. I think just the consistency with Miranda's portrayal was done brilliantly. Easily my favorite ME fic I've read yet. Thank you for this.
Janizary chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
/squee
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
MOARRRR Miranda in your take on Mass Effect 3 please.
Chu.e chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I just finished reading the last chapter of The Hero Who Loved Me - Miranda's take on ME2 was too amusing to pass up. Amazing work, like always. Loved all the Chuck references in there, and the Nina Simone moment was perfect. I can't wait to see what happens in your other novelizations, especially since you plan to do something a bit different with ME3.
DoomLich chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
I really enjoyed your story, I also appreciated the Chuck shoutouts as part of the chapter titles, Shepard's name, and the fact that Miranda was voiced by "Sarah".
Phygmalion chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Amazing, simply amazing. This chapter moved me, and not just because we get to see the Ice Queen defrosting. I'll spare you the reasons why, but thank you for the gift, and right when I needed it. Looking forward to your next work!
Ronnie James Dio chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Just wanted to say that I think you write beautifully, and I'm really enjoying your story.

Dr. Reed WOULD be all about the cybernetics, wouldn't she? )
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Also, one grammar nitpick: 'I could care less' should be 'I couldn't care less'.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
While I am rather sad to see that this story has an end, I am grateful for all of the material the preceded it. You, sir and/or ma'am, are one of this site's premiere writers, and as such are adept at crafting high quality reading. I'm eagerly anticipating the forthcoming fics you have outlined, and I am hopeful that "The Hero Who Loved Me" gets a Mass Effect 3 sequel (even if you decided to stick to Bioware's god-awful ending. Please don't stick to Bioware's god-awful ending).

Now I do have two complaints (for lack of a better word) with this last chapter:

- I was really hoping you were going to write the scene at the Collector Base in which the Illusive Man orders Miranda to stop (kill) Shepard from destroying the base. I imagined that this could have been written as the point at which Miranda's loyalty/love is fully brought over to Shepard, and I was rather curious at how you would have written her inner-monologue.

- I was a tad disappointed that you borrowed so heavily from "Chuck". I wouldn't have minded some references here and there, but I think lifting an entire scene from the show kinda cheapens the characterizations of the Mass Effect characters by binding them too much with the characterizations of Chuck's characters. I think that your wonderful original content would have served that scene much better.

Anywho, I really enjoyed this story and I am looking forward to what you have upcoming.
Xcal chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Oh why must the good things come to an end... First was The Hero We Deserve and now this story. *sniff*
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »