Reviews for Yuuta
piranha chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
this was really cute ;) it's sad how there aren't enough Yuuta fics out there (non yaoi, i mean. I don't have anything against yaoi but those fics just aren't what I'm looking for) so you should write more!
rebecca chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Oh. It's Izumi. But wasn't Reina the one in her sister's shadow?

Regardless. I like the narraration.
rebecca chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Is this Reina? Nicely done!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Such a great insight in seeing the brothers dynamics! And I loved this small drabble from Yuuta before Saint Rudolph. Good job.
sh4dee chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I said I would review this after my exams - it is not two and a half months after my exams and I still haven't posted a review - sorry!

I really liked this story because you can sort of feel the emotions in Yuuta's head. Emotions are what make us human, and descriptions of emotions (are part of what) bring charaters alive. The best part of it all is the ending, when you finally feel that a knot in Yuuta's heart is slowly released. I can't really think of a word to describe the feeling - "relief" to me doesn't seem too fitting - I guess I get a sense of calm and serenity mixed with quiet excitement, which is the reason the story leaves such a good impression.

Great story - please write more of these and continue with the fabulous piece of work that is TCAFS!
Lilyice chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
And OF COURSE, I manage to forget something else I'd wanted to say.

Love the effect of the quotation-less dialogue. I'm thinking it's definitely intentional, and the difference that it makes is wonderful.

It feels more...detached? narrative? I can't really find the word for it. Thematically it goes so well with the topic of Yuuta leaving (or at least transferring). It gives the nice effect of a fond memory/flashback. Ack I can't explain it. But I really like it.
Lilyice chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aw, Yuuta.

I haven't much to say for this except that I love it (as I do with all your fics xD) and it's really sweet. It's nice how Yuuta isn't portrayed with anger so much as with frustration.

Keep up the awesome work. :D I really like all these oneshots that are popping up.
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I always love OC fics that involve not so major Prince of Tennis characters and that aren't really romance. I like how you portray Yuuta in a very calm sense. The (non) quotation marks in the dialogue did throw me off a bit, and I figured it was intended, but whether they are there or not doesn't really affect the story.

But it was very well written, things flowed nicely (except maybe one or two parts seemed a bit repetitive? Or maybe it's just me), and you did a good job handling how he came to his conclusion to move. :)
Carnett Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Why are the quotations marks missing? Unless, it was intended that way.

That minor glitch apart, this was very well-written. You manage to make Yuuta look more level-headed than how he has been portrayed in the series. The anger is there all right but it seems justified from his perspective. Kudos for that.

Nice read. More power to your writing.
idiosyncrasies chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I have read your fanfic "To Catch A Falling Star" so many times. I think about twenty-five. Anyway, I have always wondered when Yuuta and Izumi got close to each other, and this sophisticated style of fanfic is the answer to my question.

Anyway, expect a shower of reviews for your fanfic... soon. XD

Your stories are really great that it inspired me to write my own, anyway, let's not go to that. )))

I'm here to review this one-shot.

Your portrayal of Izumi is exactly how I imagined it. The silent way of conveying things in a very inspiring way.

Yuuta here is also well-portrayed.

You made him exactly how he appeared to be during their match with his school in the anime/manga. You didn't make him OOC which is a good thing.

I don't think OOC-ness has ever happened to your work... so, good job, still!

This is excellent and I'm looking forward to the next chapter of To Catch A Falling Star, and another one-shot. XD
arctic-tacs chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Eeek! LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! This is an amazing story. I love Izumi and- I can't express it enough words. Keep up the great work! :)
Shimmergurl39 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I was wondering how did the two of them met and became close. I think I saw an error or missing words. Did you mean 'his'?

-because if he brother is perfect and a prodigy, what did that make him?
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Okay so I had to read this twice before I could organize my thoughts. I really loved this. Especially the part where Yuuta thought that for once, he isn't Syuusuke's younger brother. That was brilliant. This oneshot had me thinking, so what does Izumi think of Fuji before TCAFS? I'm kinda curious.
AznMistress chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
well its no wonder why Yuuta has such a good reaction towards Izumi :D.

i really hope that he'll get a romance xD. just not with Izumi. I'm a loyal shipper of her and Syuusuke. xD (was gonna write Fuji..then i realized...-)

sry, Yuuta. I still like you a lot thou. :D
lol chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Good uses of metaphor :D, and the dialogue between Yuuta and that Girl shows their feeling of living in a shadow, which is an interesting part

its a pretty good story, nice writting skills.