Reviews for Afterglow
RIO2lover100 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
hurry up with ch 5 please
mw3fan chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
*sob* sooooo beautiful .and sooo now that is chapter 't wait to see what happens next time

Red signing off
SpixPrime chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Another good one, But I agree you do need to make your chapters slightly longer, That will get the attention of more readers. Like I make 3000 words at the minimum per chapter on mine but I usually end up further then that, LOL. Looking forward to the next.
mw3fan chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
We don't mind the wait.. Im still taking my time to make a good chapter for my story..so your not the only one:)as for this story,I'm really looking forward to see the romance in this even though I'm not much into romance
SpixPrime chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
A nice loving chapter between the two. I can tell you don't have a lot of time, but I have great patience and no problem with waiting. Keep up the good work.

P.s. As you are a fan of BluxJewel, I think there are a few stories you will take a liking to and are popular stories. Here are a few examples:

1. My stories. Rio:New Life and Rio:Lifetime.

2. Kraft58: a load of romance stories.

3. Corration: a load of romance stories

4. TheRobotChicken: Life after the jump.

Those are a few examples but there are loads more.
mw3fan chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
This is such a heartfelt to see more:)
BluJet The MacawHawk chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Wow, looks good, keep it up. ;)
SpixPrime chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Ah much better, now they are together, but what comes next looking forward to it
SpixPrime chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
It is getting better, keep it up. With the chapter longer like this length makes it good enough I can't spot any mistakes, keep up the good work.
BluJet The MacawHawk chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is a good start, keep going make a great Blu and Jewel romance.
SpixPrime chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This story looks very promising for a Blu and Jewel romance story. grammar is good and spelling is good. The chapter could be a little longer but that is the length you go at so it is okay.

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter. Hope this will go well. :)