Reviews for When We Dream
SkullHead2000 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I love the story thank you for keeping my spirits up and running. Keep it up!
Versivalia chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Oh I love that obnoxious review button :D

This review is gonna be a little shorter, cause I gotta go work on the next chappie of Seldom!

For this story, you haven't really established the setting. I have no clue about Twilight Town, or Roxas or anybody. What are they like? And as for Zack, how is he able to connect with Roku THAT quickly? As this is AU, it needs to be somewhat discernible to real life, and people generally don't get along THAT well in our world.

Xion and Roxas. Not one of my favourite pairings, but give us a little more depth into their relationship. You'll see in most good stories, when a character that the main/protagonist knows is introduced, a little background information is given. In this story, we just have fragmented little pieces of memories and ideas. You need to have a good solid idea, a "Chain of Memories" so to speak.

And it's moving too fast. It's DIALOGUE DIALOGUE DIALOUGE ACTION REPEAT! You need to DESCRIBE, mate! Tell us about Xion's place, describe Zack, what is he wearing, how spiky his hair is? And tell us about Cassandra. Cassandra is an OC so we need to know more about her, as we have no clue as to who and what she is/is like.

That's all I can really put down for now! Try to slow it down a bit, and as I've said before, a beta-reader doesn't hurt! :)

Versy
KarakuRoku chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Howdy dandy! Rokkun here! And lemme just say WHOA THIS STORY IS WICKED AWESOME! So there are like two realities? It's a bit confusing at first but the idea itself is interesting. And I mean super awesome by that.

Hm, what else do I gotta say? Sorry, Im not that good at complimenting and stuff. I usually go high when I go way over it o_o

*cough* Well anyway yeah, you got yourself another reader. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheSapphireRose chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Yes! Another great chapter! I'm loving this story so far, keep up the good work!

Oh and thanks for the cookie! :D
DancingDragonGirl9 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
OMG So awesome!XDDD

It's like what's real and what's a dream? How deep does the rabbit hole go? I shall take the red pill and find out!(or was it the blue pill? :/)

One actual question though: what the heck would Xomanic anagram to?

Thanks for the cookie and hug *noms on cookie*
Inmate XIV chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Aw, Roxas was dreaming about the fight with Riku. T-T I hated that fight. It made me want to kill Riku over and over again...then I got over it when I noticed Roxas wasn't dead.

I'm over dramatic sometimes. :P

Great chapter, update soon!

-Silver Dawn
DancingDragonGirl9 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story! D The fluff and the drama contrast nicely )

Yellowcard rocks! Congratz on another awesome piece of writing. The Nitpicking squad shall with-hold all objections and opinions.
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yay! RokuShi! I like how Xion always teases Zack. It's cute. Can't wait to see what happens! :)

-Silver Dawn
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I like this story alot so far, can't wait to see how it unfolds! Hope for an update soon! RokuShi ftw!