Reviews for Sleeping Under the Stars
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I think you write Snape better then anyone else has ever written him. I was laughing so hard at his comments in the beginning.
I loved that you kept Malfoy snarky. He was sexy, lmfao.
This is amazing.
The journals were perfect.
That awkward moment with Harry walking into the kitchen had me too embarrassed for him to even read at first, lmfao.
Love this
Carling chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was so much fun! I do love the role Snape played in this. He was perfectly vicious and in character. I liked the jealousy over Hugh the boorish muggle rival.
Alice chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I loved this story - truly enjoyed it :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The last line was a perfect ending to the perfect smut-fest! It was incredibly well-written and I couldn't not stop grinning at how kinky Harry is ;)
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lmao, I've never laughed so much. Loved it
waitingformyletter chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh well that was awesome! I loved it. The spider part was hilarious even though I'm terrified of them too! Your Draco was sufficiently bipolar, just the way I like him. Loved dominant/jealous Harry. Other than a few missing spaces (e.g. dracowent) the grammar was good too. Keep it up! I'm glad you succeeded in writing a decent camping story-I do love them
StarkRaving chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was flipping awesome, you had me giggling like a school girl the whole way through!
K chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
LOVED this. Almost popped a blood vessel from laughing at Snape at the end. And that scene when Harry punishes Dray for flirting with "Hu"... Dayuuum. That was hot.
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
OMG. This was GENIUS! I absolutely loved it!
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Brilliant!
FreyrFnk chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Poor Snape xD
Poor poor Snape xD
He probably tried to scourgify his eyes after reading their journals
heheheheh
that's what he gets for scheming x)
Furrina chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love... love... loved this fic... It's bloody amazing!

And Snape... I think I may have a new matchmaker!Snape fetish
Dulcis Cantio chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Funny, cute, and sexy ;)
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
XD POOR SNAPE oh gosh that's so funny! And Harry and draco are smug machines!
Not a lot of camping and such though I was a bit disappointed.
I would live to see Harry and draco narrate and them taking the kids out to camp!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »