Reviews for The Red Hood and the Robin
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
XD your story really brightened my day today
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
I read "High-tech camera" and was like "TIM! :D" automatically. I absolutely love the way you describe the characters and everything that goes on within the story (so basically, i love the whole thing XD in a roundabout kinda way).
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I'm intrigued. Your writing style is different from a lot of the other authors I've read from on Fanfiction . net. it's a lot more mature and has its own charm to it. Its so completely different from what I'm used to reading that I love it. It's amazing and your repetition really brings the main points across. good job. :D
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Fantastic job with this! It was a really fun read!
Veedramon chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
This was awesome.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
This was nice.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
So, he gets Tim as a sidekick? Hahaha.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This chapter needs some editing, you mention dying three times before Red Hood actually died three times. Besides that, is good.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Good story. A little too much introspective, not enough dialogue or interaction, but not bad, all things considered. Well written.
trodle chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Okay so i have read this story four times without reviewing and now i feel bad.
I really like this story, it's weird but still good. I like how you write jason you make him seem like a deep character and i like how his actions sort of goes against his thoughts (i refuse to believe that he was going to shoot dick and then his gun "coincedentally", clicked). I liked the last chapter too but you seemed a little akward when writing Tim still interesting to read though. I really wish that this was a full story. (Please excuse any spelling error writing this on my phone, also english is my second language so i feel i have somewhat of an excuse)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
I liked the beginning more, but all in all it was a treat, so thanks for sharing it :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
a bit lazy on the dialogue thingy, but since this is Jason, I can kinda see him do that...

either way, Tim! yay :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Jason should really have been allowed a cameo in YJ. would've been so awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
right in the feels
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This is what happens when fascinating ideas, characters with the personalities, backstories, and storylines that are perfect for use with said ideas, and the ability to write a proper story are all found in or by one person...you get an epic story.