Reviews for Because He Loved Him
RyanReta chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
THIS IS PRECIOUS!
Steve's sketchbook should be its own character at this point cause it holds so much emotion and any fic that involves it gives me so much feels.
I loved this so so much, and it de definitely helped clear my head after I wrote something truly terrible :v
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
3 MEEP! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow, this made me smile a lot, it was nice, knowing how much they love each other.
Halcyon Spectrum chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Perfect. Just perfect 3
Rika100 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love this, nice and sweet ending. :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Liked it
PrincessBacon chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Akshdjskd you captured their love so well. There weren't many interactions between the two of them, but Tony looking at the sketches that Steve puts his heart and soul into was almost more intimate than any physical contact would be. And it was beautiful.

And the care the Steve put into drawing Tony and how Tony kisses the picture and how they just love each other so damn much - I'm resisting the urge to keysmash more, but that's how I'm feeling right now.

Their love gives me warm fuzzies in my chest and makes hearts come out of my eyes and makes my insides melt into goo. And I mean that in the best way possible. I'm falling so in love with this ship.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
aww that was sweet. I liked it

Wildfire
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
N'awww, cute and touching, nice one!

:D
The Man in the Box chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hey, I see I did good to make you notice Steve wasan artist ;).I loved this story, the atmosphere is so sweet, peaceful, stable, it's good to see Tony happy. I loved the descriptions of the drawing and especially the way you make us feel that Tony is feeling he's actually looking into Steve's naked soul as he's looking at the drawing. Sometimes our thoughts are not quite clear, we're just lost in them, it reminds me of the doodles and the partly drawn things, some other times we think about people we care about,resulting in the portraits (too bad Thor won't stop moving for a second), some other times we think about our hopes or see things which touches us in our soul like these two couples, the young one in love which made Steve forget about everything that was around to emphazise their obvious love, or the old couple, which I like to imagine as a thought, a hope that Steve has to picture himself grow old at Tony's side.

The way Tony pays attention to every single little detail, looks like he can't get enough, and the kiss on the sketchpad show that he deeply respects and love Steve with a tenderness which is rare to see him show. In fact, by the way he acts, it feels like Tony's soul is shown as naked as Steve's when he looks at these drawings, since he pays as much attention to look at the drawings as Steve did to draw them, he doesn't forget to look at any detail as Steve didn't forget to and take the time to look so closely he can feel what Steve felt when he did them. In fact, it almost make us as ashamed as Tony to witness such a intimate moment. It's a very sweet fic you gave us to read, a really sweet way to show how people can be deeply in love.
latias-vibes chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was perfect and amazing
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! *applauds* Lovely lovely lovely job!
Nikita chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was beautifully written and I enjoyed it immensely. It was just...perfect.
Cynthia Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
that was so lovely. really. loved the whole atmosphere and...well...the love in there ;)