Reviews for Soul Maze
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Superbly written and described!
DAsDesiredRose chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
*sputters* but, but, but where is the confrontation between him and Sarah over the unfair cruelty? The ultimate battle of wills should commence out of his flight where he confronts Sarah and informs her of what she has unwittingly done.
Davanyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
oohhh, every interesting point :) nicely written as well :)
Unique .F chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is amazing. The visionary detail is exquisite- I can picture exactly what the Labyrinth looks like under the stars, I can picture exactly Jareth's room. I never thought of having an owl perch by the window, which now seems to make an awful lot of sense. One line, near the top, 'looped round and round like intestines, the Labyrinth was a playground,' didn't seem to fit with the image of otherworldly beauty you painted. Every now and then you slipped between present and past tense.

I think it's great that he dosen't actually love her. I personally- though I'm probably making myself into the worst hypocrite in the world right now- am starting to find those enormous love tapestries predictible, now. But with this...It's original, and it's written perfectly.

It draws you in and engages you. I think the fact he's been cast into a role which he dosen't fill is a beautifully smart idea that I'm wishing I had earlier, and I love the whole 'Teller's power' thing.

If you don't continue Soul Maze, (I even love your title.) I'm afraid I might possibly fly into an enormous paddy and kill everyone in my stories...(again) And then my readers will get depressed and kill everyone in their stories, and then their readers will get depressed, and then like the swirl of tea dropped in water the depression will spread 'till everyone is infected! Don't be the cause! Write on! And personally I believe you have an extreme modesty problem. If this is the standard of your work than you should certainly, (if you are not already) be a published author by now.

Maybe I'm just jaded by all the drivel this site has become infected with of late. There are only so many original ideas...But hey, longest review ever written. Be proud of your work-

Unique Fantasiser
Rosie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Omg. This is the kind of story I can only DREAM of writing. Excellent, excellent - this is the best piece of writing I've ever read, and that is NOT an exaggeration. Perfect.
FallenAngelBelle17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loved reading your story! I used to watch Labryinth when i was younger, it was my favourite movie of all time. This story is really great!