Reviews for Just Like Starting Over
naokkix chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I don't know why i had not read this fic before, it's so beautiful! I like the way you write, i like the situations, i like how you you describe it, and god, I fell for this Seishirou amnesiac, him was divine. Write more about them please!
riuzy.yagami chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I like the development, the story and the end, that is a new beginning. This is one of my favorites couples, they are in my top-ten jejejejeje ;) I really like this fic, thanks for sharing. :D Good job.
starchilds chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
This was a wonderful continuation of an awesome story. I loved the interplay between Subaru and Sieshirou. You did leave a teaser at the end. It would be great to see more. thanks, starchilds
JapFreaky chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I love this story! Are you writing a sequel? 'cos you mentioned Kamui and Fuuma at the end of chapter 2. I hope u do! This story is awesome!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Thanks for the update and I hope you continue to write it.
Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
It's fab! Another? D
lcbeastly chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh my gosh.

Love it! I cried so many times my head ended up hurting.

Hope you keep writing. (a sequel would be a nice touch. heheheh but that's just me.)
angelOFghosts chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved it! :)
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Argh, this was so good! I absolutely loved this. Everyone was in character, and amnesia!Seishirou was wonderfully written...Though of course, the "real" Sei-chan was good as well.

I like how you kept their relationship realistic and even in the notes didn't skimp out on the fact that they will have problems, but still come back to each other.

Did you know of the SeiSub fanclub o ? It's still active and is filled with a ton of amazing stories and whatnot.

Thanks for this great story!
bigrice2003 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
where are you?/
starchilds chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I loved this story! The deep shock Subaru felt at the call from the Doctor. The conversations between Subaru and Seishirou at the begining. Subaru truly becomes a master at understatment. I laughed, felt amazing joy and then cried as Subaru's world crumbled. Again! I was estactic at the wonderful ending to an awesome love story. Thanks, starchilds
The Philosopher's Queen chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
AWESOME.

I loved this. The way it was written, the desperation on Subaru's part and the way you wrote Seishirou...it was positively divine! I'm a sucker for happy endings, and I was terrified for a moment in the middle there that this story wouldn't have one - AND THEN IT DID AND I WAS SO HAPPY.

Well done. This was such fun to read :)
Another Fan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I absolutely love this story and I have read it five times already. I appreciate where you slid this into the timeline. There are a few disjointed sentences and little errors, but I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!