Reviews for Complications
isis424 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
MORE!
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I like it so far. I hope there is more.
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
giggle i wonder how the public are gonna react to there hero persona's being together.

i'm so glad Richie is the seme and Danny is the uke. ;3
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Cool I didn't know they had the same last name
Yanagi-sempi chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This is sooo cute! When are you going to add another chapter? Danny and Richie are going to be adorable.
Dark Elfie chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Gee, i hope Richie's perents aren't against gay folk also, or maybe i do. you're doing great so far.
Tyra Kinami chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Aww 3 Danny and Richie soooo cute! wasn't expecting an update so soon but i am not complaining! Good job and keep up the good work. :)
Dark Elfie chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I am kinda surprised that Richie didn't recognize Technus from when he took over the satellite. but i guess the government was simply way too good at covering that one up, right? anyway it is still very well written. please keep up the good work.
Tyra Kinami chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Yay! I am so glad you updated! You are a talented writer and the story is flowing very nicely. :) I am shocked that more people haven't reviewed to this. Well its their loss for missing out on such a good story! and I had a feeling Tucker would have figured it out because he is a techno geek and since Richie is his cousin he should have an easier time figuring out the truth. You are doing a nice job, keep up the good work!
Tyra Kinami chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ok you definitely caught my attention. :) I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Dark Elfie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yes, definitely continue this please! I'm already drooling in anticipation.