Reviews for More Then A Teacher
Please please never ever do this again doing so makes it harder for readers to actually read your work and it kind of made me not want to read this chapter even though I LOVED the previous chapters.
Please space your work out.
Devil's Pet Neko chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
I didn't think they were going to have make up sex! But I didn't think that Sebastian was going to kick him out... ok maybe I did,
Mewmew chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
-claps- you are my hero you know that right? Well if you didn't now you do. I love this story… I read two times now and that's all in one night I stayed up for this cause its that damn beautful. Plus I like being a kitteh (・ω・)ノ

〜Mewmew teh cutest hammer ever
Insanity-Chi chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I thought I new some of them! (Sexting thanks to my perverted *ss cousin. -_- ) oh fudge. *blushes* you are a really good writer!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Lol I love that song
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Lol I love this
lovingamzee chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
You added blood on the dance floor the song is sexting haha that's funny
SuperYuuki chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
i am reminded of one of our Spanish teachers that got caught giving a sixteen year old a handjob in the Byrne Dairy parking lot.
Kuroshi1 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Oh, happy ending! I love happy endings:)
kirstielynn chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Omg i love this story so much it was perfect. Thank u for writing it and i cant wait to read the sequel!
Orchidfur chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I love the little botdf thing you did there :P
EveningBlack chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
IM TRIPPIN BALLS
IM FLIPPIN MY SHIT
IM WTFING
Y?
Because when you wrote about the club music changing in chapter 10, the opening tune to fucking Gangnam Style is what I fucking thought of. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SONG PLAYING BROS?!
Either way, I like this fic a lot. XD A LOT. Keep it up! ;D
FanficPrinsess chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
Totally awesome story, and I can't wait for the following-up story to come :D ! Keep up the good work ! :)
Breeluv chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
I love this story so much that I can't even begin to tell you.I can't believe Sebastian! If he truly loved Ciel he would have listened to him and waited and trusted him,I mean I get was hurt and assumed the worst but that was a stupid thing to do because Ciel did nothing wrong and Ciel is also in the wrong because he should have told Sebastian about the tape.I loved this story,thanks for writing this!
FallenAngelVamp chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
though yhu finished this story, I LOVE the songs to Blood On The Dance Floor-The Loving Dead. Good band. :D And i love this story by the way.