Reviews for Tempest
bookluv22 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
So good! Update soon please!
celmiji chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Wow, keep up the good work! It's pretty good.
Sparrow Walker chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Holy shits... I love this story so ever fucking much! Please update soon! You have more than 200 reviews! LOVIN THIS STORY SO MUCH! KYAAAAA!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Are you EVER going to update? This story is so nice, and it's been years since you last posted a new chapter... it's pretty sad.
L. Ackerman chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Update please with cherry on top :)
Animefreak32541 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Not half bad, and I have to agree with you about vampire knight. Used to be my fav anime in my mid teens, but then the whole yuki being a vampire popped up, in just got so disappointed, nice to feel that some one feels the same way
love-warmth-life chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I'm enjoying this crossover very much! Please update soon!
SakuraAkatsukiTaichi chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
haha! Sasuke's brooding buddy XD! Anyways, this is really really good, and really interesting. I'm looking forward to the rest of it! Update soon, I'll be waiting to see what happens next!
Rikka-tan chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I never thought this crossover will be interesting, but it truly was! Aw, I'm getting excited :D
I love how Sakura flatten Aidou to the ground, I actually kinda hope she would do that again and more, lol ;)
M chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Wow, am I surprised!
I can across this fic by accident and decided to give it a try, though I wasn't expecting much. And how wrong I was! The idea of mixing this to stories sounded ridiculous to say the least, but somehow you made it possible. Making Konaha a rival school who trained their students is definitely the most believable scenario.
Your characterization is also very good. I like the course of the story.
Seeing that this story hasn't been updated in about six months makes me sad,such a unique idea should not be left incomplete.
I'm still hoping for an update of this great story! :)
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Please update!
Platinum.Anime07 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
PLEASE update soon! I want to read another chapter of this story!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
update please.
Darkzuryan chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
cuando vas a actualizar? ya has tardado demasiado
hama431 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013