Reviews for Alphabet Romance
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Oh how I like it when Lee's little stories pump up the heat a wee touch! Excellent! This was fantastic; as always; and I do think that we should have more like it *winks*.

P.S. not happy with how far into this you are...
Freekydisaster18 chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
This pairing is growing on me like a bad rash, seriously it's going to start infecting my mind and it'll be all I think about! This was a rather sweet use of the prompt -minus Burke's heart attack! -and totally in character for all persons mentioned! Bring on the next letter!
Freekydisaster18 chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
(on the office computer so no login available as being quick as possible, teehee!)

This was amazing. Probably my favourite to date because it shows the fun loving teasing in our pairing that we've always added - and honestly, should have been this obvious in the show. Fantastic writing, especially seeing as your tipsy. Not many typos.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
God it's been FOUR WHOLE YEARS since this day happened to me. I still remember my dad hunting the postman down on results day because he was so nervous. I kid you not. Honestly, I think this story was spot on to everyone's true emotions and it was brilliantly written. I still think you need to write the cliche romantic ones I gave you (you know seeing as we want to write as much as possible this month...)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
I think this was fantastic! Excellent! I do love the fact that you worked Matt/Karen into this and don't we always love it when our favourite detectives are pregnant? Gah! Bring on 'P'.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
I think was an adorable use of the prompt word - though last time we play this game because all the words are really silly! - and I do love it when we bring in the children, especially little Bella. Adorbs! I can't wait for letter 'O' :)
Freekydisaster18 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013

Okay, now that that rant is out of the way...

THIS IS SO FRICKEN AWESOME! Seriously. It's amazeballs. And all I could think while I read is was that I want to write a fanfiction off this that is 'M' rated so tweet me back with your permission about writing a fanfiction off your story sugarplum!

Fantastic writing, fabulous use of Robbie's flaws and gah... THE HALFWAY POINT?!
Freekydisaster18 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
As much as I love all your writings when it comes to our pairings, there is obviously one reason and one reason only as why this one is slowly pushing as my favourite drabble in this set... That's right. My babies. Which you write FLAWLESSLY! Of course. You know them just as well as I do. Each character's view as to why they love their partner was spot on and made me smiley! :)
Freekydisaster18 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Indeed every castle need it's King; but more importantly so does the Fair Maiden. Our prince may not be smooth but he's rugged and perfect for Jackie which you highlight perfectly using this prompt word! Cute little story that had me grinning like a loon from the first sentence.
Freekydisaster18 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
[at work so they're all anon so i don't need to faff about signing in and out]

This was cu.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u. ! [look, i even remembered to do the dots] I do love how we make these two so different when they're together. It's as if we know they're not afraid to show their weaker, more vulnerable sides to each other - a side we well should have seen on the show. I cry. Adorable, fabulous use of the prompt word which would have been difficult to write - I swear my Mother was drunk when I demanded her to give me these prompt words.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I think the elderly couple who own the apartment are adorable! Excellent concept for the prompt word. Beautiful writing!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
N'awww. This is adorable. Home is where the heart is and all that jazz.
Freekydisaster18 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
(too lazy to log in... and I'm at work. Naughty!Helen)

So this was great... and don't mind the pun... Fantastic writing, as always. And it is great that with age you're writing has matured and it's serious. Now to convince you to write Original Fiction and we'll have you becoming an obsessive novelist yet!

Prompt 'H' soon, I pray!
newyork24-7 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I like the way that your writing has matured since your first piece.
I also really liked this one shot :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
But it was a beautiful piece of writing, even if it did take forever to think up! Poor little Jackie.